The Best Valentine's Day Outfit, Based On Your Zodiac

Here's What To Wear To Your Valentine's Day Date, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Let you star sign guide your style choices!

1788

Valentine's is right around the corner and, whether you're going on a first date with a new crush or are celebrating the day with your long-time lover, picking an outfit is always difficult. Do you go for classy and conservative, or sexy and provocative?

If you're struggling as to find the perfect look for your V-Day date, we've got you covered. Here's what to wear on February 14, based on your zodiac sign.

Aquarius — January 12 - February 18

Aquarius, you are eccentric, energetic, and aren't afraid to stand out from others when it comes to your outfit choices. That's why a multi-colored dress paired with knee-high boots make for the perfect outfit for your V-Day date.

Clothes: Cream/black patterned calf-length dress, $59.99 from H&M.

Shoes: Black suede boots, $129 from H&M

Accessories: A light shaping bodysuit that'll make you feel sexy and confident, $34.99 from H&M

Pisces — February 19 - March 20

Dating a Pisces is a wild ride; you're emotional, romantic, and a little bit cray. So it's only natural that you should sport a sensual yet sweet outfit on Valentine's Day.

Clothes: Reckless Red Luisa Off-The-Shoulder dress, $89 from Guess.

Shoes: Black Kaddy T-Strap platform heels, right now on sale at Guess for $49.

Accessories: Finish off the look with this cute little Asher Convertible Bucket Bag in black, $78.00 from Guess.

Aries — March 21 - April 19

Aries, you're a fire sign, so naturally you're bold and passionate, and you love being at the centre of attention. For V-Day, you need an outfit that highlights your fierce and courageous nature.

Clothes: Vegas Nights Black Long Sleeve Cutout Jumpsuit, $62 from Lulu's.

Shoes: Verra Leopard Suede Pumps, $32 from Lulu's

Accessories: Pair with Star Gazer Gold Rhinestone Drop Earrings (because you know you're the star of the event), $18 from Lulu's

Taurus — April 20 - May 20

Taurus, you take pride in your appearance and love luxurious things (don't deny it!) so you'd feel perfectly at home on Valentine's Day in a sparkly minidress.

Clothes: Feel The Electricity sequin mini dress in silver, $44.99 from Fashion Nova.

Shoes: Nude Have It My Way Heels (because you know it's your way or the highway), $34.99 from Fashion Nova.

Accessories: Romeo And Lariat Choker, $9.99 from Fashion Nova.

Gemini  — May 21 - June 20

Gemini, you're fun, energetic and hella charismatic - just like this emerald green criss-cross back mini dress. Wear it and your Valentine's date won't be able to take his (or her) eyes off you (who would??).

Clothes: Emerald Green Criss Cross Back Frill Hem Shift Dress, now on sale for $28.00 from PrettyLittleThing.

Shoes: Mocha Espadrille Flatform Sandals (so you can travel fast without worrying about tripping in your heels), on sale for $25.00 at PrettyLittleThing.

Accessories: Gold Renaissance Triple Layered Coin Pendant Necklace, on sale for $7 at PrettyLittleThing.

Cancer — June 21 - July 22

Cancer, you're an intense human being. You take everything seriously - your love life, friendship, and work (as you should!). You're a true romantic and will do anything for those you love, so the person that you're spending time with on V-Day is lucky to have you in their life - this outfit will remind them just HOW lucky they really are.

Clothes: A faux leather mini skirt (for $35 at Nordstrom) and Daisy Lace Top in black (for $40 at Nordstrom).

Shoes: Red faux leather Parisah platform pumps, from $34.48 to $41.37 at Nordstrom.

Accessories: Pair with Intimately FP Stevie Lace Trim Bralette in black, on sale for $22.80 at Nordstrom.

Leo — July 23 - August 22

Leo, you're destined for the spotlight and you don't have to try too hard to be the center of attention at any event. But with this outfit, you don't have to take any chances.

Clothes: Satin v-neck slit maxi dress, on sale for $20 right now at Charlotte Russe.

Shoes: Ankle Tie Stiletto Pumps in black, on sale for $20 at Charlotte Russe.

Accessories: Plump your lips before the big date with this trio lip gloss & lip liner set, on sale for $8 at Charlotte Russe.

Virgo — August 23 - September 22

Virgo, you're smart, modest, and classy, so you're V-Day wardrobe should reflect just that.

Clothes: UO Velvet Ruffle-Trim mini dress, $59 from Urban Outfitters - It's elegant and classy just like you!

Shoes: UO Alexa strappy sandals in black, $49 from Urban Outfitters.

Accessories: Complete the look with this oversized padded headband, $16 from Urban Outfitters.

Libra — September 23 - October 22

You love all things beautiful, are tidy, and EXTREMELY indecisive - so picking the right Valentine's Day outfit is probably excruciating to you. We're here to help!

Clothes: Blue satin jumpsuit, on sale for $35.99 at Zara35.99 at Zara.

Shoes: White high heeled leather shoes, $39.99 from Zara.

Accessories: Complete the look with this silver metal chain bracelet, $19.90 from Zara.

Scorpio — October 23 - November 21

Scorpio, you're one of the most fearless zodiac signs. You're persistent, loyal, and sensual. Your Valentine's date needs to watch out because you're about to eat him/her alive - especially in this outfit.

Clothes: Red Slinky Wrap Strappy Bodycon Dress, on sale for $18 from PrettyLittleThing.

Shoes: Rose Gold Platform Strap Heeled Sandals, on sale for $33 from PrettyLittleThing.

Accessories: Fern Silver Bead Textured Chocker, on sale for $5 at PrettyLittleThing.

Sagittarius — November 22 - December 21

Sagittarius, you're wild, spontaneous, adventurous, and LOVE to flirt. We've picked out an outfit that embodies all the fiery elements of your bold characters.

Clothes: Black cut-out mini dress, $24.99 from H&M.

Shoes: Black platform boots, $39.99 from H&M.

Accessories: Black short faux fur jacket, $49.99 from H&M.

Capricorn — December 22 - January 19

You're success-oriented and practical, but you still care about style. This outfit will make you look like the leading lady your V-Day date knows you are.

Clothes: Black Gypsy Devore mini dress, on sale for $38.50 at Topshop.

Shoes: Wide Fit Sindy black stretch boots, on sale for $28.85 at Topshop.

Accessories: PIP Diamante Zip Top Purse, $15 at Topshop.