The Top 5 Best Things To Order At Oregano's

If you have never been there you are missing out!

534

If you love Italian food, Oregano's is a must for any foodie out there. Here is a compiled list of the Top 5 menu items, in my opinion, you can order at Oregano's.

Zany Ziti

Ok so, forewarning, the ziti is not for the light eater. It comes in a bread bowl, and yes I did try to eat the bowl and slipped into a food coma shortly after. It was amazing. It can be an overwhelming dish, but the ratio is anything but, the sauce doesn't overpower the cheese or the ziti. Balanced, as all things should be. It is over 2000 calories for one bowl, easily shareable for a couple of people or one really hungry individual (myself).

The Big Meatball Sandwich

This isn't your regular meatball sandwich. This is THE meatball sandwich at Oregano's. With a side of home-made potato chips, this sandwich is Italian heaven on a plate. When they say 'Big Meatball' they're not lying either, I was taken aback by the size of their meatballs, but still one of the best things on the menu.

Oregano's Own Pesto Pizza

Of course, their pizza has to make an appearance on this list. If you love pesto, you'll love this pizza. Not too much pesto, not too much of everything else, just perfect. If you don't enjoy pesto, then I highly recommend their other pizzas as well!

Italian Flag Lasagna

Just the sight of this dish is enough to make your mouth water. Many of my friends have had it and all enthusiastically recommended. If you're skeptical of trying new restaurants and new food, definitely order the lasagna. You'll thank yourself later!

The Original Pizza Cookie (Pizookie)

This is the best pizookie I've ever have and I will forever stand by that statement. There are few words that I can use to describe the joy that the pizookie brings me. Slightly baked cookie dough, three scoops of vanilla, and chocolate chips. That's it, that's all you need. It doesn't matter how full you are, there is always room for a pizookie.