20 Best Summer Instagram Captions

20 Best Summertime Instagram Captions

Summer is the best time to build up your feed!

2855
20 Best Summertime Instagram Captions
Instagram- @BeautifulDestinations

Taking the perfect picture is the easy part, but the difficulty comes in when you have to think of a witty but cute summertime Instagram caption for that perfect pose and beautiful backdrop! That's when I come in, with a couple of simple but sweet Insta-worthy captions. Enjoy!

1. "Summer time fine? More like Fourth of July Fly" *Insert sassy, summery emojis*

I used this self-made up quote for my Fourth of July post and I couldn't help but feel so sassy and confident while posting it. *Flips hair and blows a kiss.*

2. "Summer is my season/thing/love"

You only get the opportunity to use this quote one season a year! Make sure to use it to your advantage and show off your passion for the best season of all.

3. "Independence day slay" *insert polished pink nails emoji*"

Perfect for The Fourth of July!

4. "Sunshine and slaying" *Insert sunshine emoji*

Perfect for that beautiful photo with the sun peaking in from the back, whether it be rising or setting.

5. "I thought that I was dreaming when you said you love me"

This Frank Ocean quote is perfect for when you're in a lovey dovey mood. Summer love maybe??

6. "The tanline's may fade, but the memories never will..."

This quote is the perfect one to end your summer, and I can't lie, I totally used it last August.

7. "Don't take it personal, baby"

This SZA quote is perfect for that super cute selfie that gives you an ultra confidence boost.

8. "All that's good comes in waves (I bide my time by the ocean)"

Let "Another Day In Paradise" by Quinn XCII be the start of the soundtrack of your summer. This song will literally make you feel like you're on an island, or at the very least, digging your toes in the sand of the local beach.

9. "You really know how to make me cry when you give me them ocean eyes" *Insert ocean wave emoji*

Billie Eilish's song, 'Ocean Eyes' is a Summertime must. It's so beautiful, and the absolute perfect background music to any beach video or the perfect Instagram lyric caption to any cute and beachy Summer Instagram post.

10. "I've never fell in love, I save those feelings for you."

It's as though Khalid made these lyrics perfectly for you and your significant other!

11. "Not your beach."

Sassy, salty, and summery. If you're in an especially sassy mood, feel free to throw a "I'm not your.." to the beginning of this Insta-worthy caption.

12. "You bring me down to Earth"

SZA lyrics never fail Instagrammers!!! In my opinion, I think that this lyric is pretty beautiful for a selfie, or especially for an adorable relationship post.

13. "Good vibes happen on the ocean tides"

It's so true! Being in the ocean is so peaceful, relaxing, and gives me such warm, Summery feelings. I'm obsessed!

14. "Sweet and salty"

No, we're not talking about a snack, we're talking about your favorite beachy gal. Sweet and kind hearted, but her hair is probably full of sand and seashells.

15. "Boo'd Up"

Simple, but cute. Ella Mai would approve of this simple Instagram caption for you and BAE.

16. "In my life, I love you more."

Not that it's strictly Summery, but this Beatles quote is so cute, sweet, and affectionate.

17. "Don't just look, sea."

There's a difference between just looking, and actually seeing. This quote emphasizes that, and gives off a summery vibe by substituting "sea" for "see."

18. "Sun-kissed." *Insert kissy lips emoji*

Sweet, but simple and pretty!

19. "Real-life Mermaid"

I've used this one, as well. I took the cutest Boomerang of myself basically recreating that GIF of Ariel on a rock in the sea under the moonlight, and I simply couldn't waste the opportunity to compare myself to the likeness of a Disney Princess.

20. "Seas the day"

Funny enough, I can totally picture this quote on a Victoria's Secret PINK tank top.