Best Shows on Hulu

Best Shows on Hulu

Most addicting shows on Hulu

54
Best Shows on Hulu
https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/18/hulu-launches-user-profiles-on-mobile/

I have recently been introduced to Hulu and I am now hooked. There are more modern options on Hulu than I have seen on any other website; Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. Therefore, I want to share my favorite things to watch on my free time.

1. Broad City

This is seriously the funniest show I’ve ever seen. I would describe it as an unapologetic comedy because the characters say everything you’re thinking; even the things that you know you shouldn’t say outload. It is about two girl friends, Abby and Ilana, who are living in NYC. It takes you through their crazy daily shenanigans.

2. Rick and Morty

This is a more well known show about a “mad” scientist, Rick, who goes on adventures through time and space, with his grandson Morty.

3. This Is Us

This is a drama about a very unique family. There is not much I can explain without ruining major events in the series but I will tell you that this is a tearjerker; so watch with caution..

4. Handmaids Tale

This show is not for all audiences. It takes place in an alternative world where men are looked at as superior to women. The main purpose for women is to have children. A handmaid is a fertile woman who is assigned to a couple to have their child. Slowly throughout the series the fertile woman begin to fight back and stand up for themselves. There are many scenes that may be difficult for some people to watch.

5. Family Guy

Netflix may also have this show, however Hulu tends to stay more up to date with current episodes which is why I put it on this list. This is an animated adult comedy following a middle class family who lives in Quahog Rhode Island.