The 7 Must-Try Restaurants To Visit In The Tempe-Scottsdale Area
Campuses

The 7 Must-Try Restaurants To Visit In The Tempe-Scottsdale Area

Even though there are so many places not listed, it is impossible to name every amazing place in this area!

81

It's no secret that food is most people's favorite thing in life. However, in a busy college town and it's surrounding areas- the numerous food options can be overwhelming. Below is a list of the top food/drink places to take yourself, your friends, or visitors while in the general Tempe/Scottsdale area.

1. Postinos

Anyone in the general PHX area already knows- ]Positino's is a classic. Although it claims it's Italian cuisine, the most popular bruschetta board or $20 bottle of wine and board is a classic for anyone looking for a little more upscale- while still on a budget restaurant.

Locations nearby: 615 S College Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281

4821 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

3939 E Campbell Ave, Phoenix, AZ 8501

2. Culinary Dropout

Slightly more upscale, Culinary Dropout provides a modern and fun interior with classic and out-there dishes that will absolutely please a crowd!

Locations nearby: 149 S Farmer Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281

3. In n Out

Alright, I'll be honest, I'm a vegetarian — but even before that, I thought in and out was overrated... however, if you're not from the West Coast... or you want a cute Instagram picture..you might as well give it a shot.

Locations nearby: 920 E Playa Del Norte Dr, Tempe, AZ 85281

1342 S Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210

4. Sugar Bowl

Less typical, Old Town Scottsdale's own diner/1950's style ice cream parlor. The pink interior provides a cute date... or Instagram spot, while the ice cream and food is sure to be fun for a date with your friends... or anyone else!

Location: 4005 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

5. Flower Child

If you're looking for a more trendy and healthy lunch place — flower child is sure to suit you! Everything on its menu is organic and portion sizes are controlled while still providing amazing food for anyone!

Locations nearby: 5013 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ 85018

10460 N 90th St, Scottsdale, AZ 85258

6. Dutch Bros Coffee

For anyone not from Arizona, you can't leave without a trip... or five. I have yet to not have a visitor text me four days later saying "I'm really craving dutch." Seriously, it's addicting. If you're not a coffee drinker, feel free to try out a Rebel flavored energy drink iced or blended

Locations nearby: 1037 S Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283

3213 S Mill Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282

7. Blanco Tacos and Tequila

Although a little more upscale, Blanco is the perfect "upscale" place for great Mexican food. The salsa and guac are freshly made and you can't go wrong with anything on its menu.

Locations nearby: 2502 E Camelback Rd #122, Phoenix, AZ 85016

6166 N Scottsdale Rd #601, Scottsdale, AZ 85253