10 TV Couples That Will Always Make Me Believe In Love

48 Drake 'Scorpion' Lyrics You Can Use 'Nonstop' To 'Elevate' Your Summer Instagram Captions

Whether you're trying to find a caption for your beach selfie or need the perfect quote for your #SquadGoals pic, don't worry — Drizzy has got you covered!

16318

Unless you're living under a rock then you know that Drake's newest album, "Scorpion," dropped JUST in time for summer, y'all! That's why it's only right to use lyrics from "Scorpion" as Insta-worth captions for all of your summer Instagram posts.

Whether you're trying to find a caption for your beach selfie or need the perfect quote for your #SquadGoals pic, don't worry, Drizzy has got you covered!

For your #SquadGoals pics:

1. "House full of supermodels just like Mohamed Hadid" - Sandra's Rose

2. "Saturday, call the girls, get 'em gassed out" - Nice For What

3. "Imagine if I never met the broskies" - God's Plan

4. "We in the buildin', we came for a billion, ain't nobody playin'" - Talk Up

5. "Scared to come towards us, gotta run from us" - Sandra's Rose

6. "You got some bad friends, high school pics, you was even bad then" - Nice For What

7. "Love my brothers, cut 'em in on anything" - Nonstop

8. "Ten of us, we movin' as one" - Talk Up

For pics of you and bae:

9. "'Cause i want ya, and i need ya, and i'm down for you always" - In My Feelings

10. "Cupid's shot me, my heartbeat's racing" - Is There More

For your selfies/post break up posts/revenge body pics:

11. "I stay busy workin' on me" - Nonstop

12. "It's too late for all that lovey dovey sh*t" - Mob Ties

13. "I ain't even cut the tie, it severed itself" - Survival

14. "Had a man last year, life goes on" - Nice For What

15. "Ain't stressin' off no lover in the past tense" - Nice For What

16. "Pretty little young thing" - Jaded

17. "Now they wanna know me since I hit the top" - Nonstop

18. "They see what I got and, man, it's hard to content" - Nonstop

19. "I'm tryna see who's there on the other end of the shade" - Emotionless

20. "I only love my bed and my momma I'm sorry" - God's Plan

21 "Got a lot of blood and it's cold" - I'm Upset

22. "I've never been the type to make amends" - 8 out of 10

23. "They been keepin' tabs on me like i'm payin' next time" - 8 out of 10

24. "I'm the chosen one, flowers never pick themselves" - Sandra's Rose

25. "Only cryin' I do is cryin' from laughin' 'bout it" - Is There More

26. "Only lackin I can do is my lack of response" - Is There More

27. "Only rest that I do is "where the rest of my commas?"" - Is There More

28. "If I can't make it with you, I'll make it without" - Is There More

29. "You know it's real, don't gotta say it for you" - Ratchet Happy Birthday

30. "I stopped askin' myself and I started feelin' myself" - Survival

For your vacation/night-out pics:

31. "There's no way this is real life, man, it can't be" - Nonstop

32. "Look at the way we live" - Emotionless

33. "I have tea with stars and I swim with the sharks" - Survival

34. "Trips to wherever feels right" - Don't Matter To Me

35. "Vacay to a place where you could take pictures, post on insta" - That's How You Feel

36. "I know you like to drink 'til the sun comes up" - That's How You Feel

37. "I live like Ronaldo but I never been in Madrid" - Blue Tint

38. "Is there more to life than going on trips to Dubai?" - Is There More

39. "Only lyin' I do is lyin' out in the tropics" - Is There More

40. "California girls sweeter than pieces of candy" - Sandra's Rose

41. "Back and forth to Italy, my comment section killin' me" - Can't Take a Joke

42. "I always need a glass of wine by sundown" - Final Fantasy

43. "She finally got to Rome and all she did was post pictures for people at home" - Emotionless

For your 4th of July pics:

44. "Yachts on the 4th of July, G5 soarin' the skies" - Is There More

45. "Workin' in the land of the free, the home of the brave" - Emotionless

46. "How can you be angry on a night in July" - Summer Games

For those of you with a ~summer birthday~:

47. "It's your birthday, baby, it's your birthday" - Ratchet Happy Birthday

48. "It's your month and you know it" - Ratchet Happy Birthday