It is the best banana bread I have ever had. It is best served toasted with butter. In the picture, left to right (My mom, me, my nana, my sister, my papa, my aunt, and my dad).
1. 1 cup of Flour
2. 1 cup of Sugar
3. 3 Eggs
4. 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
5. Two brown bananas (the browner they are the better they are for banana bread although ripe bananas will work too)
7. Baking Soda
8. Baking Powder
1. Mix together all the wet ingredients in a mixing bowl. Start with the milk and butter, then add the vanilla, and then each egg, fully incorporating each before adding the next. Next, add the sugar to this mixture. Set aside. Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a separate bowl put together the dry ingredients. Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Then slowly fold in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. You will then add the bananas until it is fully incorporated.
4. You can use any size pan or a cupcake tray. If you use a pan, use aluminum foil and spray the bottom so it does not stick. If you use a cupcake tray, just use cupcake liners
5. Cook for 35-40 minutes in a tray, and 18-22 minutes in a cupcake tray.
6. Let cool for 10-15 minutes! Enjoy!