10 Novels To Binge-Read This Summer

10 Books I Will 100% Be Binge Reading This Summer

Get your Amazon account ready, you're going to want to read these novels NOW.

1838

Summer is here, and the stress of school has retired for a short while, so what better thing to do than fill up all your time reading? Summer is the perfect time to catch up on that book you started but never finished, or be like me and use this season to read a new book every week. Whether you are on the beach, in a hammock, or enjoying the air conditioning inside, it is time to find the book that speaks to you and never put it down! All of these books are for 2019, so if you're a book fiend, don't worry, you probably haven't read it yet.

If you want to try these books for FREE, sign up for a free Amazon Audible trial for two free audiobooks!

"The Farm" by Joanne Ramos

the farm

This book follows an immigrant from the Philippines as she goes through her life at The Farm, where she has been selected to be a surrogate for wealthy clients. The only problem is she must say goodbye completely to her old life, be monitored constantly, and never leave The Farm. Purchase it here.

"Recursion" by Blake Crouch

recursion

Protagonist Barry Sutton witnesses the suicide of a woman after she tells him that her son has been erased. This prompts Barry to investigate the many cases of people waking up with memories that never happened. Barry suspects that it is False Memory Syndrome, but something a bit more malicious threatens to be the true culprit. At the same time, a neuroscientist, Helena, discovers a way for people to relive old memories, which Barry soon discovers is no good thing as he tries to save his crumbling reality. Purchase it here.

"The Lost Night" by Andrea Bartz

the lost night

Ten years after it happened, Lindsay begins to unravel what really occurred the night of her friend Edie's apparent suicide, and she discovers that she might have played a part in it. Purchase it here.

"I'll Never Tell" by Catherine McKenzie

i'll never tell

After their parents' sudden death, five siblings return to the campground they inherited, only to find secrets and lies about their family's past and their connection to the death of one of the campers 20 years prior. Purchase it here.

"The River" by Peter Heller

the river

Two friends take a break from the stress of attending Dartmouth College and embark on a canoeing trip in Canada. The trip quickly turns deadly when a rampant wildfire breaks out and a mysterious stranger asks for help finding his missing wife. Purchase it here.

"Ayesha at Last" by Uzma Jaluddin

ayesha at last

Described as a Muslim "Pride and Prejudice" in a modern world, this novel tells the story of Ayesha, who falls in love with the conservative and irritating Khalid. Ayesha is annoyed by her interest in Khalid, but must soon learn to face her true feelings when his engagement to her cousin is announced. Purchase it here.

"If, Then" by Kate Hope Day

if, then

Four neighbors in Oregon get more than they bargained for when they start to have visions of themselves in alternate realities. When a natural disaster threatens to strike their homes, the neighbors soon discover nothing is as they thought. Purchase it here.

"The Silent Patient" by Alex Michaelides

the silent patient

Theo Faber, a forensic psychotherapist treats Alicia, a woman who murdered her husband out of the blue and never speaks again. He becomes obsessed with investigating why she did it but soon starts to wonder if he even wants to know the truth. Purchase it here.

"Normal People" by Sally Rooney

normal people

Two immensely different teenagers find themselves inexplicably drawn to each other, but they are determined to keep it a secret. They follow each other to college, and no matter how much they drift apart, they are always pulled back together as they explore first love and friendship. Purchase it here.

"How Could She" by Lauren Mechling

how could she

This novel follows Geraldine, whose life is crumbling before her, and her two seemingly perfect friends, Sunny and Rachel, whose lives are not as glamorous as Geraldine thinks. Geraldine moves back to New York, where Sunny and Rachel seem to be hanging out alone a suspicious amount. Mechling delves into true female friendship and the intense competition of finding success in New York. Purchase it here.