The 15 Most Iconic Quotes From 'Clueless'

Cher Horowitz, you're still my spirit animal.
30

Let's be honest: the '90s rom-com is a staple in everyone's movie habits (and lives.) And while there are plenty to choose from, it seems like one always stands out above the rest. That cinematic masterpiece is indeed "Clueless." Even 22 years after the release of the film, Cher Horowitz and her friends still find their way into our minds, lives, and hearts with their incredible wit and charm. Here are the 15 best quotes from "Clueless."

15. Josh: You are such a superficial space cadet.

14. Cher: I don't wanna be a traitor to my generation and all but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants, and take their greasy hair- ew -and cover it up with a backwards cap, and like, we're expected to swoon? I don't think so!

13. Cher: And in conclusion, may I please remind you that it does not say RSVP on the Statue of Liberty!

12. Cher: Isn't my house classic? The columns date all the way back to 1972.

11. Cher: Would you call me selfish?

Dionne: No, not to your face.

10. Murray: Your friend Christian is a cake boy! He's a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde-reading, Streisand-ticket holding friend of Dorothy, know what I'm saying?

9. Cher: This is where Dionne lives. She's my friend because we both know what it's like for people to be jealous of us.

8. Josh: You want to practice parking?

Cher: What's the point? Everywhere you go has valet.

7. Mel: Do you know what time it is?!

Cher: A watch doesn't really go with this outfit, Daddy

6. Travis: Tardiness is not something you can do on your own. Many, many people have contributed to my tardiness. I would like to thank my parents, for never giving me a ride to school. The LA city bus driver, for taking a chance on an unknown kid. And last but not least, the wonderful crew from McDonalds, who spend hours making those Egg McMuffins, without which I may never be tardy.

5. Tai: Do you think she's pretty?

Cher: No, she's a full-on Monet. It's like a painting, see? From far away it's OK, but up close it's a big old mess!

4. Dionne: Hello? That was a stop sign?

Cher: I totally paused!

3. Cher: Oh my God, I am totally buggin'.

2. Tai: You're a virgin who can't drive.

1. Cher: Ugh, as if!

Thanks to this iconic movie we still have these rockin' catchphrases that have clearly stood the test of time. And yes, telling someone they're a virgin who can't drive is the most savage insult you could ever use on someone to this day.