Best Party Games Of 2016

Best Party Games Of 2016

Try these games this new year!
31

When it comes to a game night, everyone knows the modern, party classic games. There are so many other fun, cool games out there too that get overlooked. Here's a list of some of the best party games of 2016.

1. Cards Against Humanity

Obviously this would be first on the list. This is everyone's favorite party game! My personal favorite are the new card games involving politics. Humanity Hates Trump and Humanity Hates Hilary.

2. Apples To Apples

Like Cards Against Humanity, this is another fun game, more PG rated for the family to enjoy together

3. Battle of the Sexes

This game is a blast! Many people haven't tried it, but if you have enough boys and enough girls, it is really fun to see what girl stuff the guys know, and what guy stuff the girls know.

4. Trivia Pursuit

Another family classic! This game never get's old, maybe next you should try a 2000 version or a movie version?

5. Smart Ass

I'm sure you've seen this game around, a big donkey with a target. This game is a trivia game but it's faster than Trivia Pursuit and the questions go to everyone. When you get a question right, you move on the board and whoever finished first wins!

6. Balderdash

This game is also great for the family! One of my greatest memories was playing this for hours on new years day with our extended family. Players make up definitions for words and get points based on which definition was the most popular and who guessed the right definition.

7. Loaded Questions

The adult version is extremely fun for many adults. I actually won this game from a Dave and Busters and my friends and I have grown to love it. It's similar to a Cards Against Humanity game except you write in the answer and the guesser guesses who said what in addition to which answer is the best.

8. Pit

This is fun with a big group of people. everyone is trading commodity cards and whoever gets all the commodities the fastest, wins! Super fun, interactive, loud game when you shout out the commodity and ring the bell.