10 Best Parks In Cincinnati

10 Best Parks In Cincinnati

How many can you check off your list?

235
10 Best Parks In Cincinnati
cincinnatiparks.com

Cincinnati is a unique urban area with lots of hidden parks that have yet to be explored. Whether you're a friend from out of town or a Queen City home-body, check out some of the most amazing parks Cincinnati has to offer, such as:

Smale Park

Located right on the riverbanks between Great American Ball Park and Paul Brown Stadium, Smale Park is a unique up and coming area with pristine landscaping and lots to do. The park offers multiple play areas for children, giant swings facing the riverfront, life-size checkers and chess, biking paths, an indoor carousel, and lots of green space for various sports or events.

Sawyer Point

You might have heard of it as the home of the Serpentine Wall, but Sawyer Point has lots to offer. Located along the outskirts of the Ohio River, Sawyer point has three sand volleyball courts, tennis courts, a play land, a few built in outdoor theaters, and is a popular fishing spot. It also is home to many outdoor events such as the Bunbury Music Festival and Party in the Park.

Theodore M. Berry International Friendship Park

Completed in 2003, Theodore M. Berry International Friendship Park is east along the riverfront near Sawyer Point. Its intertwining paths were inspired by a child’s friendship bracelet that guides its' visitors through international mosaics and art as well as gardens of the world.

Ault Park

Located in Mt. Lookout, Ault Park is one of the most popular parks in the city. It is home of many hiking trails, lots of green space, an overlook looking out towards Lunken Airport, and a beautiful pavilion with a cascading waterfall along the stairs leading to the entrance.

Eden Park

Eden Park is located in the Mount Adams and Walnut Hills neighborhoods with gorgeous views of Downtown Cincinnati. It is a windy, hilly park with multiple areas for sight seeing over the Ohio River valley. The park is home to Mirror Lake and is just down the road from Krohn Conservatory and the Cincinnati Art Museum.

Bellevue Park

Located right down the street from the University of Cincinnati, Bellevue Park is a known favorite to many Bearcats in Clifton as well as anyone seeking a great view of the Cincinnati skyline.

Alms Park

Alms is a gorgeous park often goes undiscovered. Similar to Ault Park, Alms has a gorgeous outdoor pavillion with beautiful scenery and unique views of the city only seen here.

Washington Park

Right across from Music Hall in Over-the-Rhine, Washington Park has a prime location right in the heart and soul of OTR. Whether you want to bring your dog out to play or enjoy a cold drink on a summer afternoon, Washington Park offers both! Its newest edition offers a deck with a full service bar where you can get local brews made right here in Cincinnati.

Beech Acres Park

Beech Acres is a favorite among Anderson Township on the east side of Cincinnati. It is a park for all ages and has lots to do, including a walking path around its baseball and soccer fields, sand volleyball and basketball courts, a play land, a concert pavilion, and a popular skate park.

Mt. Airy Forset Park

With over 1,000 acres of land, the breathtaking Mt. Airy Forest Park is just off of Diehl Road in the Westwood and Mt. Airy communities on the west side of Cincinnati. This park is home to many hiking trails where one can explore on foot or on horseback. It also has a wheel-chair accessible tree house and an enclosed dog park for your favorite friends to enjoy the park with you.

Check out all these amazing parks the Queen City has to offer plus more!