21 Songs To Break A Sweat To

21 Bangers To Listen To While You Break A Sweat

These songs are perfect to help make your workout great.

100

Let's be honest, working out isn't all that fun, especially if you don't have the right music to listen to while you do it. When you don't have good music all you can focus on is the sweat dripping off your body, the burn in your legs, and the fact that you would much rather be in bed watching Netflix or out to eat with your friends. If you can relate to this at all then you know how important it is to have a good playlist you can play to help you get your sweat on and feel the ~confidence~ glow that we all get after we work out. Below are 21 songs to help you survive your next sweat sesh.

Warm-up and cool-down songs

These songs are perfect for the beginning and end of your workout.

1."Girls Like You"- Maroon 5 and Cardi B

2."Ready for It"- Taylor Swift

3. "Glorious"- Macklemore and Skylar Grey

4. "Thunder"- Imagine Dragons

Songs that make you want to dance

Working out becomes 10x more fun when you are listening to songs that make you want to move.

5."I Love It"- Icona Pop and Charli XCX

6."Bang Bang"- Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj

7. "On My Mind"- Ellie Goulding

8. "Shut Up and Dance"- WALK THE MOON

9. "I Like It"- Cardi B, Bad Bunny and J Balvin

10. "The Middle"- Zedd and Maren Morris

11. "No Brainer"- Justin Bieber, Quavo and Chance the Rapper

Best throwback songs 

These songs are ones that don't always come up on the latest shuffle, but are classic and perfect to workout with.

12. "Teenage Dream"- Katy Perry

13."Good Girls Go Bad"- Cobra Starship and Leighton Meester

14. "Call Me Maybe"- Carly Rae Jepsen

15. "Super Bass"- Nicki Minaj

16. "Ridin' Solo"- Jason Derulo

Songs that make you feel empowered

The following songs are perfect when you need that final push to finish strong.

17."Sorry Not Sorry"- Demi Lovato

18. "There's Nothing Holding Me Back"- Shawn Mendes

19."Worth It"- Fifth Harmony

20."Work From Home"- Fifth Harmony

21."POWER"- Kayne West

Don't worry if you don't want to click through each of these songs individually I have created a Spotify playlist including all of these songs. Choose to listen to it for your next workout, and see if you enjoy it just a ~little~ bit more.