11 Mixed Drinks You Should Try At Least Once

Let me help you make your palette sophisticated. :)

JordynL
JordynL
198

Please enjoy responsibly! (And legally)

1. Tequila Sunrise

My mom's favorite

c1.staticflickr.com

Orange juice, grenadine, and a double shot of tequila.

2. Strawberry Daiquiri

My personal favorite

upload.wikimedia.org

Strawberries, strawberry liqueur (optional, only if you don't use a lot of real strawberries), sweet&sour mix, and rum.

3. Sex On The Beach

Memee's personal favorite

upload.wikimedia.org

Pineapple juice, pineapple garnish, orange juice, cranberry juice, peach schnapps, and vodka

4. Pina Colada

upload.wikimedia.org

Colada mix, double shot of rum, and a "splash" of pineapple juice (tsp)

5. Hurricanes

upload.wikimedia.org

Light AND dark rum, passion fruit juice, orange juice, lime juice, and a cherry to top it off.

6. Jager Bombs 

c1.staticflickr.com

Jagermeister shot and a half shot of Red Bull.

7. Fuzzy Navel

c1.staticflickr.com

Double shot of peach schnapps and orange juice.

8. Whiskey Sours

upload.wikimedia.org

Double shot of whiskey, sweet&sour mix, and a orange slice&cherry garnish.

9. Bahama Mama

upload.wikimedia.org

Grenadine, sweet&sour mix, orange juice, pineapple juice, light, dark, and spiced rum.

10. Blow Jobs

Blow Job

Irish cream, coffee liqueur, SMALL amount of vodka (on top of liqueur), with whipped cream.

The trick about this type of blow job is NO HANDS. You have to pick it up with your mouth, throw it back, and put it back down. NO HANDS. It adds to the fun ;)

11. Long Island Ice Tea

upload.wikimedia.org

Vodka, light rum, gin, silver tequila, triple sec liqueur, lemon shots, with a lemon wedge garnish.

Don't knock it till you try it!