The Best Meal Deals in Tallahassee
food

The Best Meal Deals In Tallahassee

A short list of the best restaurant deals for every day of the week, because who's not trying to save money?!

248
The Best Meal Deals In Tallahassee
Unsplash
Looking to pinch a few pennies but still enjoy yourself? I've got you covered. Going out to eat in college can be hard, especially when you're trying to save as much money as you can. So, I've compiled a list for you that consists of all of the best meal deals in Tallahassee. You're welcome in advance.

Monday

• Little Masa - 10% off your meal by following their social media.
  • Centrale - ½ off select bottles of wine.
  • Momo's - $5 for a slice of pizza and fountain drink.

Tuesday

• Tin Lizzy's Cantina - $2 tacos starting at 2pm.
  • Cancun's - 99 cent tacos all day!
  • Lucky's Market - all sushi is $5.
  • Little Masa - two sushi rolls for $12.

Wednesday

• Lucky's Market - $5 Rotisserie Chicken (originally $6.99)!
  • Centrale - GNO! $3 house wine, $4 cheese plates, and $5 martinis

Thursday

• Township - $2 house tacos or $2 off Mahi and shrimp tacos… hello Taco Thursday!
  • Coosh's Bayou Rouge - $6 quesadilla special
  • Centrale - ½ off select pizzas

Friday

• Centrale - $8.95 lunch specials (also available Monday-Thursday)

Saturday/Sunday

• Centrale - all you can eat pasta for $15.
  • Township - all you can eat tacos for $12.
  • Madison Social - all you can eat wings & a beer for $20.

Happy Hour

• Fuzzy's Taco Shop - $2 beer of the month (all day every day). $3 margs, $2 off beer-rita's, $1 off draft beers.

Every Day

• Kiku - BOGO sushi rolls (all day every day)!
  • Cancun's - BOGO margs any day!