To My Best Friends Ex: How Dare You

To My Best Friends Ex: How Dare You

Who's the joke now?
8

Dear Ex-Who-Tried-To-Play-My-Best-Friend,

I honestly can't believe you didn't think you were going to get caught. It's not like you were doing it secretly, it was so obvious. I don't even think you tried to do it secretly, it was so public. Did you think that my best friend wasn't going to find out? Well, you thought wrong!

All those comments on your Facebook posts from girls saying your cute and that you need to text them back.

You were dating three girls from the same school. Like, come on if you're going to cheat don't do it with girls that all go to the same school. Even though all three of them were in different grades doesn't mean that they can't have a mutual friend, which they did.

You played her one too many times for her not to catch up to what game you were playing. Telling her that you guys were going to be together and then dating another girl at the same time. It sounds like complete bullshit to me. You told her everything she needed to hear to take you back.

I bet you just wanted to see girls fight over you because it seems like that's what you were doing. Putting words in her mouth telling the other girls that she was calling them out their names and saying she wanted to fight them.

She even asked you straight to your face if there were any other girls and you looked her in the eyes and said no. You lied to her and the other girls. And for that, I'm glad all the people involved found out what was really going on and your true colors.

No girl should go through that, you shouldn't have to talk to three different girls. She really liked you which is why she always took you back when you came running back to her. You should have seen that what you were doing was going to hurt her because her feelings were genuine, but all you were looking for was something to brag about to your friends.

Well, brag about this, now that all three of the girls now know who you are, who are you with? Tell your friends that because of you, my best friend knows that she can do better than guys that want to cheat on her. And that she knows that she is a strong beautiful human being and that nothing was wrong with her, but with you because you weren't worthy of her love.

You taught her that actions are way better than words because your words to her were "I love you" but what you really meant was "I like that fact that you are still with me after the fact that I cheated on you twice already." All she was, was a joke to you but who's the joke now?

Now she's realized what she deserves. She's dating a guy that loves her just as much as she loves him and he's ONLY dating her.

Sincerely,

You-Know-Who-You-Are