Only God Knows When She'll Get To Be My Maid Of Honor, So Here's A Thank You For Everything Else So Far

Long story short, this is all of our sappy Instagram posts all combined into one whole big thank you.

259
Best Friends
Kayla Sellers

Dear best friend,

I decided to dedicate this to you because you and I have been there for each other through so much, seven years to be exact, and a lot of the time I don't get to say how much I appreciate you. So here it goes! There are so many things to thank you for, so this letter is just the tip of the iceberg.

Even though our first impressions weren't the greatest, thank you for giving me a chance.

I remember meeting you in that high school gym locker room and thank God it didn't stop there. We had that softball batting practice together and that's when we started to really bond.

Thank you for being a goofball with me.

From pointing like Doug from 'Up' at softballs freshman year to wrapping blankets over our heads and playing video games literally all the time, to yell-singing in my car, I always can count of you to make me smile any time of the day.

Through every break up I've been through, you've been there for me and I couldn't thank you enough.

Breakups are never easy, but knowing that you'll be there to love me and help me get through it makes it a little easier. When life gets hard and boys are dumb, I know no matter how far you are, I can count on you to be there for me no matter what.

Thank you for taking pictures with me.

It may seem simple, but as I look back through all of my photos with you I can picture all the memories we've made and all of the things we've done. It's something that puts a big smile on my face and it's always fun to remember our little adventures with a picture or a video.

Thank you for accepting me for who I am.

I know I can be a bit much sometimes, and I know I can be stubborn, sometimes difficult, sometimes dramatic, and always crazy. Through it all, you are still standing by my side and maybe even being all of that with me. Thank you for loving me in my dorky and difficult moments, moments where if the rest of the world saw them, they'd probably walk away. Thank you for understanding me like no one else does.

Lastly (for now), thank you for being you.

You are incredible, and I can't wait to always remind your husband how insanely lucky he got to find someone like you (also to constantly remind him that if he ever hurts you I'll hurt him). You are beautiful inside and out. On the outside, you are so gorgeous; you're very own unique image, and I know I'm one of many who sees it.

On the inside, you are even prettier, with a warm heart, a sharp mind, and an unbelievable personality. I mean, half the time we're laughing at some fail I had or something stupid I did, so I guess I contribute a little bit to our constant laughing. You are so kind and so sweet and have the biggest heart of anyone I know. Thank you for being the older sister I never thought I needed but can't live without. Finally, thank you for being my best friend.

You're so incredible and I don't know where I would be without you. I love you so much, and I am so excited to see what we both do in our future because you can bet your ass I'll be there for you till the end of time.

Love you long time,

Your Best Friend

P.S. thank you for being my maid of honor.

Only God knows when that will be, but you're the only woman for the job, and you had to see that it was coming, right?