To My Best Friend On His Birthday

To My Best Friend On His Birthday

I love you always
261

To My Best Friend,

I can’t believe it’s been five years. Five years watching you grow up. Five years watching how your personality and your looks change. Five years to grow the best bond I have ever had with another human being.

Cole you have my heart. I have been the luckiest “aunt” in the world. I have enjoyed every moment of watching you turn into the funny, loving, incredibly smart young boy that you are. You are so special in every way, shape and form. You have grown into such and incredible young boy and I am so lucky I have gotten to see almost every step and milestone. People may laugh when I say my best friend is a five year old boy, but I don’t care. You’re the best friend a girl could ever ask for.

No matter what anyone may say Cole, you are so smart and incredibly talented. I promise you can do anything you set your mind to sweet boy. Always reach for the stars, because I know one day you’ll be there to finally reach them.

I know I’m not always around, and I know I won’t always be there, but I can promise you this. Where ever life takes me and no matter where I go, you will always have me, I will always be there for you, I will always love you, and I will always be your “auntie”

Happy Birthday Cole. Have the best day ever, and believe me when I say that I will see you soon.

I love you sweet boy, more than anything in the world.

Auntie Kassie