Best Family Gift For Christmas In 2022 | Yeedi Vacuum Cleaner

Gift

6

.

Trouble deciding Christmas Gift for your relatives or close friends? No need to worry we have just the right product for you. The yeedi vacuum cleaner is the best choice for you.

The popular yeedi vac station is a vacuum and mopping robot available in the American market. Don't take it as a self-serving comment because we have proof to back our claim. Yeedi vacuum cleaner is a self cleaning 3 in 1 robotic vacuum that is a need of every household. It can save any household about 2 to 3 hours of cleaning and wasting energy which can be used in other productive work.

Here is a detailed description of robot vacuum yeedi, all the pros and cons of the product. So you have a look at features of yeedi vacuum cleaner so you will have a better understanding about the product while buying it.

The popular self-emptying robot vacuum and mop - yeedi vac station

yeedi vac station self emptying 3 in 1 robotic vacuum is by far the best robot vacuum and mop and self emptying product available in the market. It is the best Christmas Gift money can buy.

Technology is evolving at a very high rate. Every new product in the market makes consumers life easier and easier. So why live your life hard way? When you have an amazing product in the market like yeedi vac station. It not only saves your time but also energy which can be utilized in other valuable things.

Money can't buy time but yeedi vac station robot vacuum and mop can. It has a powerful floor-identifying sensor powered by ultrasonic technology, this sensor allows the yeedi vac station cleaner to differentiate between objects as well as map out the whole house. This sensor is so wonderful that while vacuuming and mopping if there is a carpet it will automatically stop mopping in that area, and increases the suction power automatically to capture dirt hidden deep down.

Moreover, it can save plenty of time with mop and vacuum in one go. It comes with a base station/self emptying station where the yeedi vac station charges itself as well as empties itself automatically, After every vacuum and mop robot vacuum yeedi settles toward its base station. How convenient this yeedi vacuum cleaner it is!

It can be controlled remotely via a smartphone. Yeedi vacuum cleaner identifies and stores every object around your house and creates a map. This map helps yeedi vac station to avoid furniture and other objects around the house. Moreover with this navigation system you can choose to clean any part of your house just by selecting the location on the map from your smartphone by yeedi app.

yeedi vac station robot vacuum and mop combo comes with a 2.5L garbage dust bag which is sealed on the base station. It can hold cleanups of 30 days. So no need to change bags every day, save your time and change whenever you like. This dust bag is larger than most competitors' dirtbags available in the market.

You can buy yeedi vac station self-emptying robot from Amazon now and can enjoy Christmas Sale Price at $349.98, save $150. Deal ends on Dec. 30th.

Comparing this price with other brand robot cleaners in the market you will find out that yeedi vac station robot vacuum and mop is the best floor and carpet cleaner available in the market. It has more features and comparatively much lower rates than other brand robot vacuums in the market.

The yeedi vac station robot vacuum and mop combo is better than its competitors in every aspect. Whether it is features, design or the price. yeedi vac station has no match.

Have a look at this.

yeedi vac station brief_for PR_01

What makes yeedi vac station so popular?

Here are some features of the yeedi vacuum cleaner has provided its consumers with - yeedi vac station has an impressive suction power of 3000Pa better than most of the competitors in the market. The yeedi vac station is powerful enough to pick up any dirt from the floor, and intelligently identifies your floor type to plan the right cleaning method.

Robot vacuum yeedi vac station has a Smart Visual Mapping & Navigation system to map out your whole Apartment/House to clean your house effectively. Moreover, with time yeedi vacuum cleaner can learn more about your house to choose the shortest paths and effective ways to get the most amount of work done.

The yeedi vac station robot vacuum and mop combo has smart sensors that can differentiate between floor and carpet and adjust suction power and mopping options accordingly. Smart yeedi vacuum cleaner can be controlled via the yeedi app on your smartphone. The app has a map of your whole apartment. You can set no go zones to any sensitive objects in the way. Moreover specific areas and specific suction power for cleanup.

Most of the yeedi vacuum cleaner has a large battery capacity 5200 mAh. Which working time is 200 minutes enough to clean for hours without need of a second charge. However, you should note that it can only link to 2.4G networks.

The yeedi vac station robot vacuum and mop combo is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control.

Conclusion:

The yeedi vac station is a wonderful and most life- easing product that you can choose as a gift. No doubt yeedi vacuum cleaner is recently the most popular robot vacuum in the American market. Its 30 days’ self emptying feature combined with vacuum with a suction power of 3000 Pa and mopping makes it the best robot vacuum available in the market.

If you are planning a Christmas Gift for your parents, friends or relatives then yeedi vac station is your go to product. It will not only make the life of your loved ones easier but also save them some time.