The Best Dressed At The Brit Awards

The Best Dressed At The Brit Awards

Happy Brit Awards!

2108
The Best Dressed At The Brit Awards
Instagram: @brits

Last night was the annual Brit Awards. As always the stars didn't come to play when it came to their outfits. While there were so many notable looks, I'm going to give you my top five favorite outfits from the Brit Awards last night.

1. Olivia Rodrigo 

Olivia looked amazing on the carpet in a neon yellow Dior dress. Although, if you thought that was gorgeous you should see what she changed into to perform Drivers License.

2. Taylor Swift

Now I couldn't not put Taylor Swift on this list. Taylor Swift wore a sequined two-piece by Miu Miu. From the photo shared on her Instagram, Taylor was throwing major throwback vibes to previous eras with her outfit choice.

3. Harry Styles

Although you might not be able to find pictures of Harry on the carpet before the awards, you'll be able to find them for after he won his Brit award. Harry wore a 70s inspired Gucci suit. Honestly, I'm convinced no one can pull off this look like Harry Styles can.

4. Maya Jama

Maya wore a low cut black dress with beaded detailing. Honestly, everything about this outfit was simply perfect.

5. Adam Lambert 

When I first looked at the photos of Adam Lambert on the carpet I didn't know what it was but I really liked the outfit. Despite being a bold choice, I think it looks really good together and fits him.