Best Cyber Monday Deals!

Best Cyber Monday Deals!

Unique and Affordable

58
Best Cyber Monday Deals!
Google

Cyber Monday is today and it's the perfect day to shop for Christmas gifts and more importantly for yourself. Unfortunately stores like Sephora and Victoria Secret have the worst black friday deals in my opinion. However many great online websites will have amazing sales and you should definitely check out these unique and safe websites!

1. Nasty Gal

This website is a tad pricy but for Cyber Monday select products are up to 80% off.

2. Kylie Cosmetics

For the first time Kylie is having a 20% discount on all of her products. You can get free shipping with a purchase of forty dollars and more. She came out with a holiday collection that is out for a limited time.

3. ASOS

This British website is having a 30% discount on everything! Including sale and it's free shipping over fifty. This website provides free returns and money back guarantee. They have thousands of choices of clothing, accessories, shoes, and etc.

4. Missguided

This website is very college student friendly and on Cyber Monday they offer 50% off everything in the store that is full price (excluding sales). This website has regular and plus sizes.

5. Necessary Clothing

A chic store that has 40% off everything on the site. Most items might be on the pricey side so this is a good opportunity to buy something.

6. Lola Shoetique

Amazing quality shoes that mimic expensive celebrity shoes. The prices from the beginning are very affordable but for Black Friday they are giving 30% and 50% off.

7. Naked Wardrobe

This website has amazing quality and affordable clothing. They have a huge sale selection. This is where the Kardashians get many of their body suits and dresses.

8. House of CB

For Cyber Monday, this website is having select outfits that can be chosen three for 180$. They mainly sell extravagant night out dresses. They have free shipping worldwide and easy returns in UK and US.

9. Mistress Rocks

This store is very similar to House of CB and has the same style of night out clothing. They lowered their prices on many selected clothing.

10. BH Cosmetics

High quality makeup for a very low price. Great makeup gifts for just beginning makeup users.

Happy shopping!