Every Time Corrine From 'The Bachelor' Was On Point

I agree with her.
74

I am not ashamed to admit that I have a love for all things Bachelor, Bachelorette, or Bachelor in Paradise related.

In my humble opinion, it is one of the most entertaining reality television shows out there. I don't really watch it for the love story, especially in the beginning. However, towards the end when it's been narrowed down to just the final 4 or 5 I start picking out which girls/guys I would want to win. I was particularly excited for Nick to be the Bachelor (as much as I loved Luke) because it's about damn time Nick found love. I have always been a Nick fan, even on Andy's season. I just think that at some points he was just so much more real than the other people on the show, and I think that contributed to why he got so much hate in the beginning.

Now Nick has quite a few firecrackers on the show this season; the most famous obviously being my girl Corrine. I freaking love Corrine...but not as Nick's wife. I don't think that Nick is going to end up picking her, which is a good choice on Nick's behalf. However, I love Corrine because she is a QUEEN. At the very beginning of the show, I hated her. I thought she was annoying and extremely immature and those things are still true but for some reason, I have developed such a love and respect for the way she carries herself on this show. She makes me laugh hysterically. She's so funny and she honestly keeps it so real when it comes to her opinions about other people. I was a HUGE Taylor hater and wanted her gone from the show and Corrine kicked her off the show before Taylor could open her big mouth and say "I have a masters degree....".

Eating

Corrine has always kept it real on the show and is probably the first girl I have ever seen actually eat food. I always thought it was a bit unsettling that we didn't see everyone eat. Like when do they do that? You have to eat to survive.

Sleeping

She got a lot of hate for napping through a rose ceremony, which is understandable because it is a bit rude. However, I am a girl who will be grumpy as hell if I don't get either 8 hours of sleep or take a nap or two during the day. Filming that show must be exhausting because you have to always be camera ready and what not, so I enjoyed her naptime. I think it was well-deserved.

Politeness

Also, a lot of women who go on that show are shocked that other women interrupt their one-on-one time with Nick. If I was a contestant on this show and I was interested in the Bachelor I would definitely be more aggressive to get my one-on-one time. It's a competition show, so expect to be interrupted and don't take it so personally. Corrine stood up for that belief, alongside Olivia from Ben's season and applaud the two women for being aggressive on a COMPETITION show.

Being Savage

She also exposed Taylor for the fake human being that she is. Taylor was mean and rude. She talked down to people because she had a Masters degree. Newsflash honey, a masters degree doesn't give you the right to be a complete bitch. You are not better than anyone else because you are well-educated, and also just because you are a mental health counselor doesn't mean that you have to psychoanalyze every person who walks in the room. You don't know everything so sit the eff down.

So basically what I am trying to say is I agree with Corrine.