The Best Cheap Eats In Atlanta

The Best Cheap Eats In Atlanta

There are so many incredible places to eat in Atlanta.

178
The Best Cheap Eats In Atlanta

1. Café Jonah and the Magical Attic.

Café Jonah offers amazing meals and has vegan and gluten-free options. The most expensive thing on the menu is $7, so you can obviously afford to get dessert, too. The Magical Attic also has tons of books and the occasional psychic.

2. Taqueria Del Sol.

Located in Atlanta’s Westside district, Taqueria Del Sol offers affordable and incredible Mexican food with a southwestern twist. Tacos start at only $2.

3. Sweet Hut Bakery and Café.

Located in Midtown, Sweet Hut offers Asian influenced cuisine like bubble milk teas, crispy tofu, and mochi buns. This place is affordable and a great study spot. The counters have outlets and USB jacks for all of your charging needs, and they validate two hours of parking (which is a big deal in Midtown).

4. Fellini’s Pizza.

Fellini’s is an Atlanta food staple, as it offers cheap pizza (starts at $2.50 a slice) that tastes amazing and authentic. You will also see at least one person you know every time you come here, so be prepared.

5. Revolution Doughnuts.

Revolution Doughnuts is a revolutionary doughnut place (see what I did there?). The majority of their donuts are vegan friendly and cheap – most are only $2!

6. Woody’s Cheesesteaks.

Woody’s has been around for a long time – they are celebrating their 40th anniversary this year. So it’s no surprise that they offer great and affordable food. Located on Monroe Drive, right across from Grady High School and Piedmont Park, Woody’s makes sandwiches and hot dogs of all kinds for $7 and under. The milkshakes are pretty great too.

7. Alon’s.

Alon’s, located in Virginia Highlands, is a bakery and market that offers reasonably priced sandwiches and bakery items; their macarons are to die for.

8. Sweet Auburn Curb Market (AKA Municipal Market).

This is not just one restaurant. It is a collection of restaurants in a warehouse and has everything you could ever want, including a bookstore. Grindhouse Burgers, Bell-Street Burrito, and Sweet Auburn BBQ are all located inside, so prepare to freak out.

9. Delia’s Chicken Sausage Stand.

Delia’s offers an innovative twist on chicken sausage and is cheap – about $5 for a sandwich.

10. The Warhorse Coffee Joint.

The Warhorse Coffee Joint is located in the Goat Farm (if you’ve never been, I suggest you drop whatever you’re doing and go now) and is one of the cutest and most eclectic places in Atlanta. They offer a small selection of coffee and tea for no charge – they do accept donations though, so be sure to bring cash.