The Best Alcoholic Drinks From Each Country In Epcot's World Showcase
Alcohol

The Best Alcoholic Drinks From Each 'Country' In Epcot's World Showcase

The one drink you must try at each of the 11 countries.

420

Drinking around the world at Epcot is no amateur hour. It should almost be an Olympic sport. It's not easy to walk 2.78 miles (assuming you start at the front of the park) in the blazing Florida sun while drinking more sugary, boozy drinks than any sane person should have in the day.

That being said, it's an experience of a lifetime (as long as you remember to drink plenty of water and have a solid meal ahead of time). Inevitably, conquering the World Showcase booze tour for the first time without research is sure to lead to some unfavorable drink orders. Not every drink on every menu is meant for every person.

That's why I'm here to give you my top pick for each country.

1. Mexico Pavilion — Fiesta Frozen Margarita from Choza de Margarita

Instagram

The Fiesta Frozen Margarita is a combination of Choza de Margarita's three frozen margarita offerings — classic lime, mango loco and wild strawberry. This drink is the perfect way to start the booze tour. It'll keep you cool and it's the perfect size for sharing if you want to start out taking it easy.

2. Norway Pavilion — Viking Coffee from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe

Instagram

This one will get you going! It's a lovely coffee cocktail with Kamora Coffee Liquor and Bailey's Irish Cream. Bonus: Try the school bread — it's delicious!

Bonus Part Two: If you're feeling risky, try Linie Aquavit from the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe. This one clocks in around 80 proof, it's not for the fainthearted. I'm not personally brave enough to try this one, but I think it's worth a mention from what I've heard.

3. China Pavilion — Tipsy Ducks In Love from Joy of Tea

Instagram

A great name to match a great drink. This cocktail is unlike anything I've ever had before- cold black tea with bourbon whiskey, cream and chocolate syrup. This drink's a dream.

4. Germany Pavilion — Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen from Biergarten

Instagram

I couldn't bring you to Germany without showcasing the beer! I'm all about the unique drinks so when I saw a grapefruit beer, I had to try it. I was instantly hooked! Thankfully, it's not as hard to find grapefruit beer in the states as I thought, but there's nothing quite like sipping it out of a souvenir EPCOT glass.

5. Italy Pavilion — Bellini from Via Napoli Donkey Cart

Instagram

I've found that the beauty of Italian food and cocktails lies within simplicity. My go-to drink at the Italy Pavilion is a simple mixture of Prosecco sparkling wine and peach puree (if you haven't noticed by now, I like sweet, fruity flavors). This one is pretty to look at and wonderful to drink.

6. United States Pavilion — McKenzie's Black Cherry Hard Cider from Block & Hans

Instagram

I'm a sucker for cider. I think it's because my husband has always hated beer but loved cider, so he got me hooked. Whenever I see a unique cider on the menu, I simply have to try it. The black cherry hard cider from Block & Hans did not disappoint.

7. Japan Pavilion — Tokyo Sunset from Outdoor Sake Bar

Instagram

Of course, I skipped the sake at the Outdoor Sake Bar to get another fruity drink! This one's a real treasure, though. It's made with pineapple juice, coconut rum, banana liqueur and peach schnapps. It's also the perfect photogenic drink to make the star of your artsy Spaceship Earth photo. It's a win-win.

8. Morocco Pavilion — Spice Road Signature Sangria from Spice Road Table

Instagram

There's not much to say about this sangria except it's delicious. You can also get it white, red or sparkling, but I'm a sucker for red sangria. One of my favorite parts of this stop is that the sangria is available by the pitcher, although you may want to be careful if you're planning on finishing your journey!

9. France Pavilion — Orange Slush from Les Vins des Chefs de France

Instagram

I've never been to France, but for some reason, I just can't see this Orange Slush being a common drink there. Hopefully, I'm wrong because this one's delicious! It's a cult-favorite but it's truly worth all the hype. Grand Marnier, rum and Grey Goose Orange and orange juice come together to make a lovely frozen drink.

10. United Kingdom Pavilion — Cider & Black from Rose & Crown Pub

Instagram

There are so many good options here, it's truly hard to go wrong. However, I always go back to a Cider & Black from Rose & Crown. This is a British classic that I first discovered during my first trip to the UK a few years ago. It's Strongbow Cider (my favorite) with a "shot" of blackcurrant juice. Even if you've never had it before, it's nostalgic, which I find quite magical.

11. Canada Pavilion — Ottawa Apple from Popcorn in Canada Food Cart

Instagram

We made it, last drink! This one's quite unique, too. It's cranberry juice with an apple infusion and Crown Royal Maple Whisky. Personally, I didn't know that maple whiskey existed before I saw this drink, so that was exciting. I would recommend this to any adventurous booze lovers.