Lightyear Isn't The Only One Who's Buzzed, Here's Every Drink You Can't Leave Epcot Without Tasting

If you can dream it, you can drink it.

331

My family and I visit Disney World every year and this year, we decided to spice things up a bit. In just a few days, my family is going to drink around the world at Epcot!

For those of you who don't know, Epcot features 11 countries in it's World Showcase. Each country is portrayed so authentically from its atmosphere to the food and drinks. Many adults who visit Epcot love to drink around the world to taste the flavors of each country without having to leave central Florida. Now that my sister and I are grown up, we will be enjoying the magic of Disney a little differently. Here is the list of drinks my family is going to purchase from morning until night at the World Showcase!

1. Tequila shots in Mexico

Why not start our magical day off right with a few tequila shots from none other than La Cava del Tequila?

2. Viking coffee in Norway

This Nordic-style coffee from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe is flavored with Kamora Coffee Liqueur and Bailey's Irish Cream. This coffee pairs perfectly with a kringla sweet pretzel.

3. Peach snap in China

The peach snap! It features schnapps and vodka sold at the Joy of Tea. All I know is that we will not be drinking tea, but we will have a lot of joy.

4. White wine in Germany

At the Biergarten Restaurant where it is Oktoberfest all year long, we will surprisingly not be drinking beer! The Biergarten has a wide selection of white wine, from J.H. Selbach Blue Label Riesling to Valckenberg Madonna Riesling Spätlese. Yum!

5. Wine in Italy

What else would you get from Italy besides wine? Last year, we bought the most delicious bottle of peach wine from Epcot's Italy, so I think I know what we will get this year.

6. Frozen red stag lemonade in the US

From the Fife & Drum Tavern, we will order the Frozen Red Stag Lemonade which is frozen Lemonade made with Red Stag Black Cherry Bourbon. What is more American than bourbon and lemonade?

7. Anything from the Kabuki Cafe in Japan

The Kabuki Cafe has a variety of alcoholic beverages that all pique my family's interests. Personally, I think a cold sake on a hot day will definitely cool me down from the Florida sun.

8. Sultan's Colada in Morocco

The Sultan's Colada is rum, pineapple and coconut juice, and almond liqueur. This drink epitomizes tropical Morocco!

9. Anything from Les Vins des Chefs de France in France

Les Vins des Chefs de France is a country-chic store that has a variety of wine, beer, champagne, and specialty drinks that will make you feel the romance of France in just one sip. Put on a beret and drink away!

10. Magner’s Pear Cider in the UK

Magner's Pear Cider is a classic fruity cider from the United Kingdom that will really make you feel like a true Irishman. Just start singing an Irish drinking song and you will fit right in!

11. Ottawa Apple in Canada

The Ottawa Apple includes Crown Apple Maple Whisky, apple infusion, and cranberry juice. Oh, Canada!

Make sure you drink around the world responsibly! Happy travels!