10 Songs To Put You In A Good Mood

10 Songs To Put You In A Good Mood

10 good feeling songs that'll make any bad day turn to a good one.
181

For some, music is the way escape the reality of life. Depending on the person or the mood, will depend what music one listens to. For me, I've always loved music.

Whether it was playing the ukulele, piano or causally jamming out to any song that comes on the radio, music has always been a priority in my life. I listen to all genre's music, from country to rap to the classics to really anything. It just depends on the day, the time, and the activity I'm doing to decide what song I will jam out to then.

But for the last couple months, these 10 songs are constantly on my playlists and always making me happy. I hope these songs do the same for you.

1. Meet Me in the Woods by Lord Huron

This song has been one of my favorites for years. I've seen Lord Huron in concert twice and each time they continue to surprise me with their musical abilities. This song and their whole album is one that I would recommend to everyone. Particularly, this song is one to start off a road trip.

2. Budapest by George Ezra

This is another great song that I have heard a million times and loved it, yet never knew what it was called and never pursued finding it. Now that I have found it, I have become so obsessed with it. It's just one of the those songs that puts you in the best mood. Whether its playing loudly on your headphones or it's playing in your car on the way to the beach, it's a song that you can always depend on.

3. Withdrawal by Max Frost

Wow, Max Frost is amazing. I was first introduced to him by his song "Adderall" by my Bestfriend and I've been in love with his music ever since. His voice is so different and the instrumental parts of his songs are just so great. This song is one that you will be singing along to in no time.

4. Last Summer by The Motel Brothers

This song is most definitely in my top 3. It's a song that you listen to and become overwhelmed with good old memories from the summers before. The beat in the back allows you to just take a breather and chill for a second. This song Is perfect for a nice beach day.

5. Going Gets Tough by The Growlers

If I had two words to describe this song, it would be 'feel good'. This song is such a good song to have on your playlist. It's very different, yet its amazing. With this song, you'll really listen to the lyrics and it will 100% put you in a great mood. I genuinely recommend this song for anyone.

6. Sour Patch Kids by Bryce Vine

This is one of my top go-to songs when heading to the beach with friends or going on a road trip. This song is straight up one of the best hype songs in this world. It's so fun and catchy. I was first introduced to this song this last Christmas and I will never turn it down.

7. Out of My League by Fitz & The the Tantrums

Somehow this song keeps coming back to my favorite playlists. I've loved this song because of it's meaning, it's beat, and everything in between. This song is always the song that I turn up super loud and have a dance party to. It's so fun and it makes me want to dance all the time. You will for sure having some groove in your step after this song.

8. All we Got by Chance The Rapper

Okay Chance The Rapper is one of my top favorite artists. From the start of Acid Rap to Coloring book, I have loved the voice and the attitude of Chance. But this specific song has made it in my playlist because overtime I play it, it just puts me in such a good mood. When this song comes on, my friends just give me a look that says it all. This is the right song.

9. Bambi by Tokyo Police Club

This song isn't like the rest of the music I listen to on a daily basis and it did take me a little bit to get used to it. But after listening to it a few times, I am obsessed with it and I always put it on while walking to class. I think because it's so different than my usual, I'm drawn to it.

10. Best Fake Smile by James Bay

James Bay is incredibly talented. This entire album is indescribable. I would recommend to anyone on this earth to fall in love with James Bay. Not a lot of people listen to this song, but this song makes me feel like I can do literally anything. It is one of my favorites and It will have you feeling powerful as ever.

These ten songs are meant to put you in a good mood. Whether it's driving to the beach or having a dance off with yourself in the shower, they're meant for you to feel good and feel powerful in all elements of your life. Please let me know if you have any song suggestions for me!