13 Reasons Why Chicago Bulls Mascot, Benny The Bull, Is The Best Mascot In The World

Benny The Bull has some game with the ladies. Watch out, guys, Benny will literally steal your girl.

327
@bennythebull

We, Chicago, have the best mascot in the world. Chicago Bull's mascot, Benjamin "Benny" Bull also known as Benny The Bull brings so much love and laughter to the bulls and Bulls community. Benny has been a great entertainment asset since the late 60s. Here are some of Benny's best moments.

1. Mr. Steal Yo Girl Kiss Cam

Wait for it! I promise it is worth it. Benny the Bull has some game with the ladies. Watch out guys, Benny will literally steal your girl.

2. Benny reunites families

Benny the bull reunites Navy Pilot with his mother during the bulls game. Try not to tear up!

3. Dance-off

Benny has dance moves...oh wait? What is this? The ref has moves too? Oh, my...

4. Benny falls out of a plane

Benny does it all!

5. Chair stacking sensation

Benny is quite the performer. Can he top The Amazing Sladek performance? Who does it best?

6. The birthday boy

Happy Birthday to you, happy birth....wait Benny...what are you going to do with that bat?

7. The best photobomber

Watch your back, you never know when Benny is going to run up on you!

8. Home alone

What goes on behind closed doors at the United Center. They left Benny the place to himself!

9. If you aren't a Bulls fan, stay out of the UC!

If Benny finds you, he will attack. You need to know that you are in our house!

10. Giving back to the community

When Benny can help others, he will lend a helping hand.

11. Popcorn party!

Benny keeps the United Center lit! If you ever have the chance, come party with Benny!

12. Will it bounce?

This is great! Need a good laugh? Here you go!

13. Benny's best moments

To sum everything up, here is a video of Benny's best moments!

Overall, it is safe to say that Benny is by far the best mascot in history. He is so lovable and entertaining that you never want to stop watching. For those who have not attended a Chicago Bulls Game, I recommend you do at some point in your life because it is a great time. I may be biased since I am a huge Bulls fan, but it comes from the heart. Maybe one day I could learn a couple moves from Benny. I always wanted to go behind the scenes in the United Center.