3 Reasons Why Tinder Changes Your Life

3 Reasons Why Tinder Changes Your Life

family, if you're reading this hear me out

49
3 Reasons Why Tinder Changes Your Life
Nanee Khounphixay

If you don't already know, Tinder is a dating app that's popular world wide. Users range from college students, to busy working women and men, single moms and dads, and even the older folks looking for love. But Tinder got a bad name from the assumption it's only for hook-ups, cat fishing, credit card thefts, and dangerous encounters. That's why so many people are hesitant to admit they use the app, or that they met their partner through Tinder!

When using it be prepared for a hit or miss. For me, I was struck by Tinder's magic and am now in an amazing relationship. And I found that regardless if it's a hit or miss, Tinder is a great app, and here's why:

Boosts confidence

Getting matches on your account shows that people you find attractive also find you attractive. Confidence should come from within, but getting a few matches only confirms your sexiness! Even if you don't get matches, you still had the confidence to build a profile, and that's better than not doing it out of fear of rejection. Tinder has helped many people I know regain their confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth just by being brave and putting themselves out there.

Gives you life experiences

Tinder = meeting new people, dates, going to events, exploring new places, good conversation, dinners, and lots of desserts.

Tinder also = meeting weirdos, bad dates, awkward silences, holding in farts, paying for overpriced food... the list goes on. Despite this, you still got out of the house and had a life experience you can look back on. You'll grow as a person from all of these experiences, learning what you do and don't like.

You can come across a real match

Tinder transformed the way we interact by showing you hundreds of people near you who also want to date, right in the palm of your hand. It connects us with people we may never have met otherwise. Even if you're not looking for something serious, you might just stumble upon someone you really get along with. Tinder is a mixed bag; you never know what you'll get. But you might meet the person who will open up your mind/world. I never knew that my Tinder date would become such a source of happiness later down the road.

So, if you haven't already and are single, try the app now! Always be smart and safe. Happy Tindering!

facebook: nanee.khounphixay