Three Surprising Benefits Of Early Morning Exercise

3 Jump-Starting Benefits Of Early Morning Exercise

You should incorporate an early morning workout routine into your day.

301

If you find your time revolving around a hectic schedule, you often face the question of whether or not you will be able to fit a workout routine into your daily life. As rigorous and intimidating as it may sound, incorporating a regular exercise routine into your day is more practical than it may seem - particularly within the early morning hours. Regardless of dietary circumstances and body types, statistics have shown that there may be more benefits to working out first thing in the morning than one may typically assume. It has been proven that those who dedicate their early morning hours to even the briefest of exercise routines tend to feel more energized throughout the entirety of their day. Paired with healthy eating and a regular sleep schedule, this combination is rather unbeatable, making each of us take greater awareness of our own habits and how we may better improve them for a refreshing, successful day.

1. No glucose? No problem.

In accordance with certain studies, research has indicated that the lower the amount of glucose one has in their body before choosing to exercise, there is a greater amount of potential for fat to be burned. Since your muscles have less glucose to draw from to support your system, they will often draw from your stored energy, burning fat more rapidly than on a full stomach. Yet, that is not to say one should consistently work out on an empty stomach, for that may tend result in feelings of tiredness and fatigue. Instead, opt for smaller portions of food that are low in sugary content before your workout, and refuel yourself with a larger meal once completed.

2. Replenishing yourself after a low glucose workout will fuel your body for the rest of the day.

www.instagram.com

When consuming replenishing foods after an early morning workout, your body will kindly take to absorbing nutrients, leaving your stomach satisfied and fulfilled for the rest of the day. Planning your meals in this manner may even result in reduced cravings for unhealthy foods that can counter the progress your body has made throughout the day.

3. You will begin your day feeling awake and refreshed.

As difficult as it may be to push yourself to exercise before a long day at school or work, your body will thank you later. Exercising tends to leave us feeling energetic and alive, and if you choose to refuel your body with the proper nutrients post-workout, you are guaranteed to feel refreshed as you take on the rest of your day.