Being Single Is The Move

Being Single Is The Move So Take That Time To Bloom

You are your own soulmate.

74

Let me start off by saying you're 100% that b**** no matter what. This is your chance to take care of yourself. To really be single. I mean no entertaining anyone but yourself. Being single is not that bad. It gives you the opportunity to really get to know yourself. Here in the magnificent single-you life, you need to get clear about what you want out of this world.

Use this time to excel in your passions. You hold so much power and wisdom but too often you do not give yourself the time and space to cultivate the energy you desire. You are in control of your energy. When you wake up in the morning you get to decide if you are going to go into this new day with a positive or negative attitude. Choose positive. Staying positive is the key to getting through this stage of being single. You do not need anyone else to tell you your self-worth. You get to determine that. My dear, you are worthy of your own love so please give it to yourself.

This is the time to say goodbye to all the f*** boys and say hello to your most authentic self. You are probably wondering, "well, what do I do when I get sad or lonely?" This is what you do: You look in the mirror and remind yourself how beautiful you are and start your day by doing something that makes you happy. You know that yoga class you keep saying you want to go to? GO! Go sign up. Go get your yoga on. Stretch out your beautiful body and shake out all the negative vibes. If you feel like you need some company call a friend or a family member and ask if they would like to join you on your daily adventure. But do not forget that all you need is you right now. You can find solitude in being alone. I know you will. You can create your own safe space that you can go to when you feel down.

Allow yourself a break, OK? You deserve a breather. If you feel like sitting with your feelings for a bit that is OK, but know at some point you have to say, "I need to get out of this funk because I deserve to be happy." Did you hear yourself? YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!

Sad girl hours are over. Turn on some hype music and get yourself going. Blare Lizzo's album until you learn every single song and then play it again. Lizzo's inspirational music will get you hyped and remind you that you are capable of giving yourself the happiness you deserve.

Being single is the move. You get to be independent and do what you want when you want. How awesome is that? This is mortal life. You do not get a redo. So make sure you are living your life to the fullest, doing all the things that make you happy.

Make a vision board so you can get clear of your desires and manifest them all. Grab some poster board and magazines and start adding all the things you want for yourself onto your vision board. Hang your vision board in a place where you can always see it so you are reminded of your goals.

I know that being single is not so easy at first but you got this. I know you do. You are you and that is your superpower. Right now is a perfect time to manifest all of your desires. Once you can start living this life for you and treating yourself with the respect you deserve everything else will fall into place.

Love your single experience endlessly. I promise you will learn to love yourself fully. Do not forget that you are 100% that b****. You will bloom and recognize that being single is the MOVE!