The Most Important Relationship You Have Is The One With Yourself

A girl who is used to being on her own probably doesn't need you. But that doesn't mean she doesn't want you.

4
facebook

See the truth about being on your own, is that you only have to answer to yourself. You may be lonely sometimes, but it's a good kind of lonely. A lonely that becomes familiar and beautiful to you. You develop a relationship with yourself. The most important relationship you'll have in your life is with yourself.

So when someone else comes into her life, they end up "shaking it up." It's a big adjustment to handle. There is going to be some give and take. There is going to be fear of a new beginning and beginning that just doesn't involve yourself. It's going to involve her and someone else's take on the world. Not only is she letting you into her world, but she is letting you into her heart.

There will be fear to let you in, to be trusted, to be comfortable because she fears to let herself be vulnerable to you. The fear in the back of her head "What happens if he leaves?" When you love a girl that is used to being on her own, you're loving a fearful girl. One who is scared of the possibility having her heart broken. She dreads the day that she has to relearn to be on her own. The day that she has to get used to the difficult journey of knowing she will be fine on her own.

So prepared to stay with the girl you love. Be ready to hold her at night and say "We got this!" Be sure to make it known that you are there every step of the way. Be ready to learn about her fears, weakness, passions, hobbies and her whole world.

Just because she can walk the road alone, doesn’t mean she wouldn’t enjoy your company.