Being Home For Summer As Told By 'Law And Order: SVU'

Summer can be the best 3 months or the worst 3 months when you're back from college.

13
Facebook

Now that college is over for a few months, you’re back home and ready to take on the summer. Being home means you get the joys of being with your family, seeing old friends, and finding adventurous things to do. Some of us will reconnect with old friends, some of us will go to concert after concert, some of us will ride every new rollercoaster at the amusement parks, and some of us will become beach bums and lake bodies. However, summer can be a long three months, once the initial high of summer slows down. Here’s a few summer "highlights" of being home as told by our favorites of Law and Order: SVU.

1. When you're trying to sleep but your family doesn't understand the concept of quiet.

2. Going out with old friends to celebrate surviving another year of college.

3. Running into someone from high school that you are not a fan of.

4. Finally seeing your dogs after what seems like the longest few months ever.

5. When your mom tells you to clean your room, but you're used to having it however you please.

6. Not having to do school work anymore.

7. Realizing that your town is still the same boring town it was before you left.

8. Walking into the club with your old squad.

9. When someone tries to talk about how your last year in college was.

10. When someone you don't know comes up to you claiming they went to school with you.

11. Getting into the first sibling fight of the summer.

12. Seeing all your best friends from college hang out with their old friends from home.

13. Going back to work and seeing all the new people they hired when you left.

14. When the summer high slows down, and you're bored out of your mind.

15. When your friends and family say college changed you.

16. When someone from home pisses you off and you know your college squad has your back.

17. When you agree to go to the lake, but you can't swim.

18. When your friend turns the country music off in your car.

19. When security tries to take your "outside" drink at a concert.

20. Realizing you still have 2 and a half months to go and you already miss college.