Time To Begin A New Chapter

Time To Begin A New Chapter

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start and trust the magic of beginnings."

13
Time To Begin A New Chapter

It's been two months since I graduated from college and I have to say that I'm ready to start the next chapter of my life. I've been waiting to hear back from several places but with everything going on right now due to the coronavirus, it seems like finding a job is going to be more difficult than I wanted. However, I am not going to give up hope and I will continue to apply to jobs that I find interesting.

I met a guy four months ago who was in Tallahassee for work but lives near Tampa. I didn't think it was going to go anywhere but I've made three trips to Tampa and we've met up in Jacksonville twice. It's not an entirely uncomplicated relationship because we're seven years apart and he has a four-year-old son but I really enjoy being around him. I want to see where the relationship will go.

Even though I didn't necessarily want to stay in Florida, I plan on looking for jobs around the Tampa area to be closer to him. I don't know if that's ridiculous because I've only known him for four months but I'm willing to take a chance. He wants me to move in when my lease ends in August but I don't think I'm ready to do that. I think it'd be better to find a place close to him and take it from there.

Since I just graduated from college, I think that I should experience living on my own before living with anyone. I've had college roommates for the past four years and it would be nice to have my own space for once.

The future is mine to shape and I'm ready to see where it takes me. It may go in a different direction than what I imagined but life doesn't always work as planned and that's okay. It's an adjustment but sometimes, you just have to roll with the changes.