6 Things To Know Before Dating A Babysitter

6 Things You Should Know BEFORE You Date A Babysitter, But You'll Find Out Soon Enough Either Way

Those tiny humans become your mini besties, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

455

I've been a babysitter since for about 4 years now, and my life has forever changed. There are certain things that people who date babysitters should know before getting into a relationship with a babysitter.

1. If you need something, I probably have it.

Need a band-aid? Ibuprofen? Gum? Candy? Whatever you need, we more than likely have it on us, in our purse, or in our car. If being a babysitter has taught us anything, it's how to be prepared.

2. If I see a kid in public, expect me to react.

I spend a majority of my time with tiny humans, so when I'm out in public without the tiny humans, expect an "Awww" or "Oh my goodness, that's a cute baby."

3. We don't want to talk about the superficial stuff.

Because we spend our day having conversations like "What do you want for lunch?" and "Do you need to potty?" so don't ask the superficial questions. Ask us about our beliefs and what we thinking about certain topics. Give me all the deep conversations.

4. I know what I want and I won't settle for anything less.

I'm a very busy girl and I don't have much time to waste on relationships that we don't see a future with.

5. I rarely dress up, because I'm rarely around adults.

If I put makeup on, fix my hair, and put on jeans to go somewhere with you, consider yourself lucky.

6. I love my job with my whole heart.

Don't be surprised if we're out to eat and I start showing you millions of pictures of my tiny humans. I spend more time with them than anyone else and they become my mini best friends. No matter what, I'll always be a babysitter, deep down, and those tiny humans will always be my little besties.