This Black-Owned Beauty Store Caters To People Of Color

There is no such thing as a defined beauty industry. For those who believe so, it's time to open your eyes and look around you. Chilling in LA, Beauty Beez has been marketing the beauty industry towards people of color. Not to mention, Beauty Beez is a Black-owned beauty store. They have their own beauty bar that provides threading, waxing, facials, and braiding!

With the client at the center of the experience, our diverse group of professional and knowledgeable beauty experts are able to effectively educate and assist, while you explore. - Beauty Beez

You bet their fabulous mission statement was created by a female entrepreneur. Her name is Brittney Ogike and she is a mompreneur with a career in sports management. Beauty Beez came to life through mere observation or the lack of.

Ogike noticed that there weren't many luxurious beauty bars available for people of color by knowledgeable professionals in simple hair care. With her supportive husband, she opened her own beauty supply store in North Hollywood, CA.

She did not stop there. She wanted her journey to be one for others as well. Her beauty store's website has their own blog for people of color. There are topics pertaining to weather, events, holidays, pandemics, and beauty guru guest speakers of color!

Let's get into all our favorite things about Beauty Beez:

Blog Post on New Year's Eve Hair Inspo

beautybeez

Welcome to the official BEAUTYBEEZ blog, where we share style inspiration, and tips and tricks for healthy, growing hair.

Are you as excited as we are about the New Year? Everyone benefits from a fresh start, and New Year's Eve is the perfect occasion to try out a sassy new style.

The best part is the ease of getting all of your products from all of us here at BEAUTYBEEZ! We proudly offer a constantly-growing selection of premier hair care products and tools. There's nothing like going into the new year with a new style, so get ready to pop bottles, and style with BEAUTYBEEZ.

CONTINUE READING THIS BLOG POST HERE

Re-opening Frenzy

Their store has accommodated to the social-distancing protocols. The beauty store is aiming to continue providing beauty products to people of color in LA. It's already a succinct market, but with a high market share. Looking forward to the store re-opening!

Beauty Talk on IG

Beauty Beez also entertains their followers on Instagram with guest speakers to discuss insightful and educational subjects about hair care for people of color. They have many, so follow their IG for more guest speakers! Join their live stream to tune into their beauty secrets.

Haircare Products

Beauty Beez carries hair products that are effective for people of color. I am 100% Indian and this haircare brand, Cantu, is a brand I have been using for YEARS. This is the most hydrating haircare brand that doesn't damage your hair. I'm already a huge fan of Beauty Beez, they really do their homework. I hope to visit the beauty bar soon!

Men's Haircare Products

beautybeez

This is the 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash for men. They have a lot more beauty products for men you can find them all here. My favorite is their Rick Ross beauty line for men of color, which also provides body wash, shampoo, and conditioner for men.