5 Of The Most Beautiful Places In Canada
Travel

5 Beautiful Places You'll Want To Visit During Your Next Trip To Canada

And with sites like these, you'd be crazy not to visit.

92
I might be biased when I say that Canada is one of the most beautiful places on earth. It is a country where each coast brings an entirely new and beautiful landscape. From the Rocky Mountain trails in the west to the beautiful coasts in the east to the wondrous northern tundra — if you're looking for beauty, come to Canada.

Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia

Peggy's Cove is a small rural community on the eastern shore of St. Margarets Bay in Nova Scotia. This small town is among the most beautiful in the entire country and is home to one of the oldest lighthouses in Canada.

Algonquin Park, Ontario

Algonquin Provincial Park is a wondrous provincial park located in southeastern Ontario. Its forests, rivers and lakes are home to moose, bears and other amazing, diverse wildlife. Here you can camp, hike, canoe or just explore the wonders of Northern Ontario!

Banff National Park, Alberta

Banff National Park is Canada's oldest national park located in Alberta. It was established in 1885 and is located in the Rocky Mountains. Home to pristine lakes and amazing wildlife, Banff is any nature lover's dream come true.

Notre Dame Basilica

Nestled in the heart of Montreal, Notre Dame Basilica is one of Canada's most beautiful Churches. Its old French architecture and stained glass windows are just part of what makes this Church so unique and beautiful.

After exploring the beauty of this historic site, be sure to head out into the city of Old Montreal to fully experience the wonders this great country has to offer.

The Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick

Home to the highest tides in the world, the Bay of Fundy is one of the most unique sites on this list. New Brunswick's Bay of Fundy is in the Atlantic Ocean, and it's accompanied by the incredible Hopewell Rocks, which stand hundreds of feet above the ground but become covered in water twice a day!

The Great White North is without a doubt the most wonderful place on earth. Not only is it home to some of nature's most wondrous sites, but it also has a plethora of other great things to see and do.

And with sites like all the ones mentioned above, you'd be crazy not to visit this beautiful land.