The Beach Is The Most Peaceful Place

It's coming to that time of the year where the sun will be out and so will be the bathing suits. There are many reasons why I enjoy the summer and spring season, but I have to say that being on a beach is one of the most peaceful things I could ever imagine.

I love being near the beach for so many reasons. But one main thing would have to be because of the peacefulness. I enjoy being in a relaxed environment where I won't have to stress or worry about anything. It should be a place where I can be able to get away and not have a care in the world except to be with me, myself, and I. I often tell people who live near beaches how lucky they are. Why?

Imagine being in an environment where you get to have the most perfect view everyday. You get to relax and enjoy yourself while looking at the calm and precious waves that hit the shore. My goal one day is to be able to be near the closest beach location possible. The good news is that during the summer I am able to see my friends a lot. That way we can be able to head down to the closest beach whenever we get the chance to hang out. I also love the feeling of having the sand between my toes and everywhere else. The feeling of sand alone is something that I find peaceful whenever I am at the beach. Being able to play beach games and the thought of running around in it is something that I always look forward to every summer.

Showing off bathing suits may be such a girly thing to say, but just being able to lay in the sun is one of the best things about being near a beach. I will never forget one summer where I took the most relaxing nap to where I never thought I was going to get up. But eventually I made sure that I did so that I wouldn't be out dying in the heat all day. Being able to relax while having fun at the beach are moments that I always will cherish.

There is just something about the ocean that I will always love and will never get enough of. The thought of it is so beautiful and I hope that when I am able to grab the opportunity, I will make a goal to visit every beautiful beach possible there is in the world. There are so many out there that I'm not exactly sure where to start. But until then, I will take in every possible moment I get this summer while being near the calm waves.