Be A Pineapple

Be A Pineapple

Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.

10578
Be A Pineapple

Be a pineapple.

It's a phrase that is instantly becoming popular on social media, and we are starting to see it everywhere. While this phrase seems a little unusual, it speaks volumes. Maybe it sounds crazy, but people should be more like pineapples. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

Stand tall.

Pineapples stand tall. They stand on their own. This is what we as people need to strive to do in many aspects of life. Stand up for what you believe in, whether that is your religion, your rights, your political views, or even your favorite movie. Stand tall. Do not ever let anyone put you down. You are worth more than you will ever know. Be an advocate. Stand up for yourself, and stand up for anyone else who needs it. Live your life with strength, dignity, independence, and grace. Sometimes life will come at you like a hurricane, and you will feel like a grain of sand lost amongst the waves. Don't let yourself drown. Stand tall.

Wear a crown.

Pineapples have this cute little crown on top of them. They wear it proudly. While you shouldn't literally go around wearing a crown every day, you should always remember that you deserve to be treated like a princess. You deserve respect and happiness and love. Don't settle for anything less. This goes for all aspects of life. Chase your dreams, guard your heart and know your worth. Your father is the king of kings. You are His princess. Your future is bright. Wear a crown.

Be sweet on the inside.

The outside of a pineapple can be described in a plethora of ways. Beautiful, rough, hard, bright, tough. The list is endless. But just by looking at a pineapple, you can't see everything it has to offer. The outside isn't what matters; it's what's on the inside that counts. Just as this is true for pineapples, it's also true for people. Be genuine. Be nice to people. Life is all about showing love, being kind, and bringing joy into the world. Be sweet on the inside. Let your light shine. Show the world all the amazing qualities that you have to offer.

The world would be a better place if we could all just remember to be like pineapples.