Be Nice To Your Waiter

Be Nice To Your Waiter

I don't like my food covered in saliva, do you?

14
Be Nice To Your Waiter
Cosmopolitan

If you never want me to speak to you again, be rude to a waiter.

To be honest here, my rage is that unjustified. Yes, I quake in fear when this occurs, but so do a ton of people. Just imagine, you're working at a breakfast place. A couple walks in, without waiting for a table they take a seat. You're already annoyed, don't they know there's a system? You jog on over with the biggest, most fake smile on your face. You go through the pleasantries and ask the simple yes or no question of whether they would like a drink. They stare at each other and slowly turn to look at you, a mixture of disappointment and disgust in their eyes. With a snarl of their lip, they spit out the word no. From people passing by, it would seem that you had asked them to go eat the trash with them. You're fake smile grows as thoughts of murder and how you can spit in their food dance through your head.

This is what I'm talking about. A simple solution would be to politely say no. Being friendly never hurt anybody and it's free! Everyone, please don't take rude people personally. Don't let them ruin your day. Rude people, a smile never hurt anybody! Because let's be honest, food that has been spat in DOES NOT taste good.