Be The Girl Who Embodies These 6 Qualities, Because You're So Deserving

Be strong and be the girl who is all of these things.

26
Casey Whoolery-Pratt

Being a woman in this day in age is empowering and exciting. So, we need to be the best versions of ourselves at all times. Don't be scared to be the girl who is herself. And that includes being the girl who:

1. Puts herself first, sometimes. 

It's okay to make yourself happy before you concern yourself with someone else's happiness. In fact, it's a necessity because too many girls forget about their own happiness to please so many. So, be the girl who put's her own needs and wants first sometimes.

2. Focuses on her career before her love life.

I never want this subject to come across as ruthless, but hear me out. You significant other, if they truly love you, will support you through every hope and dream. They will be your number one supporter. So, go for the stars girl. He loves you and will be by your side through it all. And if he isn't, he isn't worth it. Careers come and go. Take those opportunities while they are made available. Your other half, if they are the one for you, will be there forever.

3. Let's her hair down. 

Girl, have FUN! Life is way too short not to let your hair down and dance in the rain. That is all I have to say about that.

4. Is a boss at everything. 

Practice your passions and master it to the best of your ability. Be that boss lady everyone aspires to be. If the next woman can do it, you can too. It just takes your willingness to learn and practice to hone in on things you wish to do. Moreover, do everything with your maximum potential and leave everything on the floor.

5. Has a heart of gold.

Love people. All people. Love learning about them and caring for them with all your heart. Inspire, motivate, and empower as many people who come into your life. Temporary or permanent. Leave a mark on each of their lives and remind each individual of the importance to love one another.

6. Is openminded and prepared for change.

Be the girl who walks through life with no fear of change. Be open to bettering yourself and helping others better themselves, too. Strive for a better life in general, at all times. Stay open-minded toward all walks of life and learn from them as much as possible. Learn, strive, and change constantly. Be strong and be the girl who is all of these things. You are so deserving.