5 Places To Buy Your Spring Break Bathing Suits

I mean come one who doesn't love a good excuse to buy a new bathing suit?

100

Okay first off, I am so guilty for buying new bathing suits each year its not even funny! It's not like the ones I have aren't good enough I just feel like I always need more! I know fashion changes each year but these are must haves!

1. Swimsuitsforall.com

I have never personally got one from here before, but I was looking at them and dang, they are super cute!

2. Target

Let's be real here most of us have at least one or more already from here! Defiantly my go to place!

3. Victoria's Secret

They are a little expensive, but well worth the money!

4. JCPenny

I mean, you can find some very cute ones here for a pretty good price!

5. American Eagle

Again, a little pricey, but super cute, comfortable and well worth the money as well!

If you are like me, I know most of you will go to target! I mean let's be realistic, target is a great place to buy your bathing suits! I have 4 bathing suits from there, and I love each and every one of them!