10 Bath and Body Works Candles That Smell Amazing

10 Bath And Body Works Candles That Smell So Good, It Will Make You Forget How Horrible Your House Actually Smells

When it comes to candles, Bath and Body Works has the scents.

97

In my opinion, every household should have candles. Candles smell good, they look good, and they can last a long time. I have gone through my fair share of candles and I can say that Bath and Body Works has some of the best smelling ones. Sure, they have candles that smell absolutely awful but for the most part, Bath and Body Works sells some pretty good smelling candles. If you know someone like me, that loves candles, you'll find out that candles are a pretty good Christmas or birthday gift but you want to make sure you have the best smelling ones.

1. Magic in the Air

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is almond flower, white iris, and whipped vanilla bourbon.

2. Tis the Season

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is red apple, sweet cinnamon, and cedarwood.

3. Frosted Cranberry

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is made with cedarwood and orange essential oils with notes of iced cranberries.

4. Marshmallow Fireside

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is made with cedarwood and Palo Santo Essential Oils with notes of toasted marshmallow and vanilla.

5. Winter

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is made with fir needle and orange essential oils with notes of clove and citrus.

6. Cinnamon Clove Buds

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is made with cinnamon leaf and clove essential oils.

7. Campfire Donut

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is made with cedarwood essential oil with notes of powdered sugar and glazed donut.

8. Vanilla Bean

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is Madagascar vanilla bean, homemade marshmallow, and fresh steamed milk with essential oils.

9. Lavender Vanilla

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is lavender, creamy vanilla, and cedarwoods with essential oils.

10. Spiced Apple Toddy

www.bathandbodyworks.com

This scent is made with cinnamon and clove essential oils and notes of apple brandy.

Christmas season is also the season of the best candle scents so definitely try those too! These are my ten favorite scents from Bath and Body Works and hopefully, they will become yours too! I hope your homes stay smelling bomb after this.

If you are not a candle person, these scents are also usually in a wallflower fragrance too! All you have to do it buy a plug and a wallflower refill, plug it in, and you will have your house smelling great in no time!

Everyone needs a great smelling home and Bath and Body Works is a great place to go!