10 People We Expected Barb To Be Crying Over Before Hannah Ann

Barb is DEFINITELY not here for the right reasons.

824
ABC

ICYMI, last night was part one of the two-night season 24 "The Bachelor" finale.

This entire season we have been waiting for the moment to find out who Barb Weber was talking about when she was weeping to Peter to not "let her go." While we finally got the answer, it was NOT the answer we wanted.

It turned out that Barb was talking about Hannah Ann. This conversation happened after Madison left from meeting with the Weber's and Barb told Peter straight up that Madi "isn't here" for him and that Hannah Ann loves him so much and he needs to pick her.

If you are as outraged as we are, you also probably thought that Barb was talking about one of these things WAY before you would even think about it being Hannah Ann.

Madison, because, obviously

The producer Pete mysteriously could end up with

You

Hannah Brown

Victoria P.

Kelley Flanagan and Peter's fictitious baby that we thought she was pregnant with.

Victoria F.

I mean honestly, this one sums up how much we thought Barb was not talking about Hannah Ann.

Did I mention Madison?