Does Kelley Flanagan Win 'The Bachelor' Season 24?

10 Reasons Kelley Flanagan Could Come Back From The Dead To Win 'The Bachelor' Season 24

Madison is TOO obvious at this point, right?

53596
ABC

We are days away from "The Bachelor" season 24 finale, which means we are knee-deep in conspiracy theory SZN. And, like, if you watch this show and aren't all-in on every crazy theory you see about who might win this season, why do you watch in the first place?

At this point, everyone thinks Madison will win the season. And I've already talked about why I can't see any way Hannah Ann comes away as the winner.

But what if it's neither of them?

Today, I saw the fan speculation that Kelley Flanagan might end up as the winner, and here are 10 reasons I am here for it:

1. Peter's family only follow Kelley on Instagram and no other contestant.

Interesting.

2. She wasn't invited to the "Women Tell All"...

... because she ends up with Peter? Hmmm.

3. She was in LA when the "Women Tell All" was being filmed.

Sus.

4. Madison is just TOO obvious at this point.

Where would the fun in this be? Especially since...

5. They keep telling us we could never, ever, EVER, predict the ending.

But here we are anyway. To quote Tony Stark talking to Thanos: "Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn."

6. She hasn't been very active at all on Instagram lately.

Maybe that's because she's been too busy keeping this all a secret.

7. This Instagram post from Kylie Jenner, at this point, will make your head explode:

8. It ain't Hannah Ann.

No evidence to confirm this other than my gut. But I trust it.

9. Kelley and Peter didn't get a fantasy suite night during the season but maybe they already had one before the season started.

Remember the whole thing where these two already met prior to filming when they were at the same LA hotel?

10. It would be an all-time Bachelor finale and moment and something people would talk about for days.

At the end of the day, this is what it's all about.