What 3 Bands Would You Like To See Tour Together?

Fantasy football is a thing, so this should be too.

250
@alltimelow Instagram

If you follow Alternative Press, you probably saw that they proposed this (loaded) question:

What a fun, what-if question, right? I thought I had three picked, but then 20 other bands came to mind that are equally as exciting to see live. Then, it became a science. I had to consider the different variables for each band combination and plan accordinglyit’s serious business, what can I say? Needless to say, I felt like a dude planning a fantasy football team.

After considering all of the possibilities and going back and forth (a lot), I’ve made my final picks and I’m sticking to them.

The Maine

This band is all about good vibes. The 8123 fam is on a mission to spread love and positivity through their powerful lyrics and sound. Listening to their songs through your headphones is moving alone, but hearing the songs live is incredible. With so many voices singing along, you will instantly find your happy place. Their shows remind you of all of the beautiful things that life has to offer despite adversity.

The Maine also offers a unique concert experience. No two shows are identical. They feed off of the crowd and are present in the moment. They encourage everyone to let loose and unleash the dance moves they’ve been holding back. It’s a judgment free zone and they get you to interact with the world around you. John O' may tell you to shove your phone up your ass, but hey, we all need that sometimes.

They're first in my lineup because they set the mood and get everyone’s dance moves warmed up. Also, their merch is always on point.

Set It Off

SIO gets you off of your feet and leaves you scratching your head, wondering what you were so worried about. They’re another band focused on bringing positivity to the world. It doesn’t matter if there are five people at their show or 50,000they always give it their all.

With a strong sense of comradery, they bring so much life and energy to the stage for each song. They find creative ways to bring their message, whether it be by bringing jazz instrumentals or making music videos in vans and underground fight clubs.

Their shows are the best form of therapy. You can let go of your woes and live in the moment, singing along to each song. Songs like “Something New” and “Life Afraid” will bring you a new sense of confidence and bravery, inspiring you to be the best version of yourself.

These guys are not just there to be listened to. You’ll feel completely immersed in the show. Even if it’s your first time seeing them, they’ll be sure to get you singing along. They also make themselves very available to meet fans. If they’re not on stage, they’re likely at their merch table meeting and greeting.

They are second in this lineup because they’re a band that makes you feel totally connected with the show for an unforgettable experience.

All-Time Low

That’s right. All Time Low is headlining this (fantasy) tour. Four guys from Baltimore have shown the world that dreams are for when you're awake too. Through their music and influence, they show that anything is possible.

Formed in 2003, they’ve won over fans worldwide, making huge contributions to the music genre and influencing countless other bands. Just listening to their songs alone, it’s not hard to see why. Each song is so fresh and tells a story while simultaneously being something that you dance in your room to. Despite being around for so many years, their newer songs are still just as, if not more, creative and killer as they were when they first started.

This only translates perfectly when they’re performing live. They bring everyone in to the party with classic hits, “Jasey Rae,” “Weightless,” and of course, “A Party Song (The Walk of Shame),” before diving in to their newer hits such as "Kids In The Dark" and "Dirty Laundry." No matter where you are in your life, they make you feel good the view from where you are.

They hit many different tones and aren’t afraid to slow it down with the songs that everyone needs to hear like “Missing You” and “Therapy.” It’s one of the best feelings to be understood, along with so many other concert-goers singing along to the same heart-felt lyrics.

Their songs are great and everything, but they’re also hilarious. If you’re not singing along at their show, you’re probably laughing your ass off. It’s pretty impossible to compare them to another artist. They combine so many different elements in each show to make it something to remember for years to come.

Now it’s your turn: What three bands would you like to see tour together?