A Bad Morning For Anxiety

A Bad Morning For Anxiety

When your anxiety wakes up before you do.

6
A Bad Morning For Anxiety
Dr. Laura Shaler

*alarm*

ribs are too tight

lungs need to expand; breathe

Constricted.

get out of bed.

Nervous hands

clattering mugs

spilled coffee.

Breathe.

one, two, three

out.

Clothes.

Too big, too small

too lumpy

settle on something.

Fidget, fuss

change.

repeat.

class.

down the stairs

head down

walk fast.

want to disappear.

poof.

they're looking at me

breathe.

I knew I shouldn't have worn this

Breathe.

I should have stayed in bed this morning. I can't do this.

BREATHE.

I can do this.

breathe.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

23025

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!