Bachelorette Of The Week: Caiti Petrocchi

Meet Caitlin Elizabeth Petrocchi, also known as Caiti. This Delta Gamma senior hails from none other than Eden Prairie, Minnesota (Soar Eagles, #westmetro #bestmetro) Not only is she TSM famous, but this Strategic Communications major is totally one to go all out dressing to a theme. Who's ready to fall in love?

Why do you think you're fit to be Bachelorette of the Week?

My bod by Alchemy.

What are some nicknames people call you?

…Piketrocchi…

What's your idea of the perfect date?

A nice intimate night at The Exchange.

Any crushes? (either celebrity or U of M)

George W Bush, Eric Blarney, Stitches, Danny Dennehy.

Best college memory?

Any advice for future srat/frat stars?

400 Boys don't date.

What hobbies do you have that you hope your new bae will share?

Birthday Tuesdays, Ladies Night Wednesdays, Sally's Thursdays, Downtown Fridays, Game day Saturdays…for the boys.

What's your most awkward breakup story?

I once dated someone a couple years younger than me…when he broke up with me, my immediate response was to tell him I was his real mom so it didn’t matter anyways. Then his mom drove me home.

What are the worst Halloween costumes you think everyone should avoid?

Just wear something tight.

Do you have a go-to pickup line?

“Drinks on Tina.”

If you were in a frat, which one would it be?

Pike Gamma Delta… idk make what you want of that.

Best quality you look for in a guy?

Monogamy.

Biggest turn-off from a guy?

“You’re kind of intense.”

Describe your dating life.

“Better with the lights off.”

What do you hope to get out of this Bachelorette of the Week fame?

A date to Fiji Formal.

You can find Caiti on the weekdays or weekends somewhere between regret and pride. Gentlemen, looking for some advice? Petrocchi tells it like it is. "If she doesn’t text you when she's drunk, you’re 100% not 'the one'.”