18 Thoughts You Had During This Week's 'Bachelorette' Episode

Spoiler alert!

7
ABC

Another exciting week, Bachelor(ette) Nation! Jojo and the boys of "The Bachelorette" have landed in Buenos Aires and it resulted in a spicy episode filled with shocking twists, sad goodbyes and drama galore. Here is a list of thoughts that probably crossed your mind while watching week five of "The Bachelorette."

1. Buenos Aires!?

2. Jojo looks awesome in red. I look like a deranged Christmas elf when I try and wear red.

3. A SECOND 2-on-1 date?!

4. All of these boys picking on Wells makes him seem like the defenseless little brother.

5. This is probably the weirdest one-on-one I’ve ever seen.

6. Just KISS her, DAMMIT!

7. “That was the moment! We did it!”

'

Jojo, do you say that after every first kiss?

8. To be honest, Chase and Derek are both fairly irrelevant. They can both go home.

9. WELLS, baby!

10. Self-confidence level: James T.

11. Why is everyone wearing a leather jacket on this show?

12. This two-on-one is cutthroat. If you can’t dance, you better pack your bags.

13. Derek won this one by a landslide. There’s literally no connection with Chase.

14. Excuse me-- what?!

Talk about a plot twist.

15. Derek’s one ugly crier.

16. This Spanish music is so corny. I feel guiltier and guiltier for liking this show every week.

17. Jojo…this dramatic exit in the middle of the rose ceremony is SO unnecessary.

18. Seems like she’s giving out these roses like participation medals.

Until next week, Bachelor(ette) nation!