Recap Of The Bachelor Presents: Listen To Your Heart Episode Two

Yes, The Bachelor producers, give us that quarantine content!

134

It's time for the second episode of Listen To Your Heart. Trevor is shady, Chris and Bri are lovely, and Ryan remains the best. Let's get into it!

1. I am not here for Trevor and Jamie. Put Ryan on the screen.

2. Jamie is always insecure about her singing, is she here for music or nah?

3. Natacha is here for the drama and the drama only, and honestly I'm here for it.

4. Why is Taye Diggs judging a singing competition?

5. "It's too good to be true!" Oh, honey.

6. So the producers definitely paid these people to put money in that guitar case, right?

7. Ryan and Jamie getting to sing in front of a real producer > Trevor and Jamie singing on a street

8. "I emotionally cheated so I'm a good guy" Jed Wyatt come get your boy.

9. Bri and Chris are adorable.

10. Why are none of these dates going to help these people with their music careers?

Jamie, this is why you're always cheated on.

12. Trevor while talking to Natacha

13. Sheridan and Jamie outta hook up at this point.

14. Brandon is a playboy, folks.

15. Julia, don't be that girl. But also Savannah could do better.

16. Ryan is still on the show, so we'll be back next week for another recap. Stay healthy, Bachelor Nation!