Why Bachelor In Paradise Is Better Than The Bachelor

10 Reasons 'Bachelor In Paradise' Is The Best Show In The Franchise

Chris Harrison running on the beach at the beginning is what we all need.

701
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmMpNHLnyD1/?taken-by=bachelorinparadise
Instagram

By now, everyone is well-aware of ABC's "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette." But while both of these shows are very successful and entertaining, one of the newer shows in the franchise, "Bachelor in Paradise," is arguably the best one yet.

Unlike the primary ABC shows, Bachelor in Paradise doesn't focus on one girl or one guy, but instead brings back memorable contestants from previous seasons. These contestants all come on vacation together to an island resort in Mexico, hoping to once again find love and settle down. But Bachelor in Paradise brings ten times the amount of drama you'll see in The Bachelor or Bachelorette, which in my opinion, is what makes it superior. Here are a few reasons why I think it's the clear winner, and if you're also in Bachelor Nation, why you should think so too.

The intros are the best part

It gives us a two minute break from all of the drama we're about to see in the episode, and instead lets us see the cast actually be goofy and comedic.

The cast is constantly changing every episode

Even though new people always coming into the mix can deeply affect the current relationships, they always are able to shake things up and add some drama. Plus, it's fun to see which of your other favorite cast members from previous seasons get to come back.

There are more relationships to root for.

Instead of having multiple people all fight for one person, everyone in paradise is looking for love, and often times multiple couples survive after the end of the show.

You never know what to expect

With people coming in every episode and messing up the relationships that have already been built, you never know where their hearts are going to fall, and who will give out a rose to who at the end of the week. It's blindside after blindside, which is entertaining for us, but heartbreaking for the people involved.

It's not as serious

On The Bachelor/Bachelorette, there's always tension and drama 24/7 over who they're fighting for and who is more ready for marriage. But in paradise, everyone is more laidback and wanting to enjoy their time on the island, all while trying to find love in a less stressful environment

And it's also not as filtered

The cast members really don't hold back, since everything isn't as strict as the other two shows.

Everyone in the cast is involved in some sort of drama

There's always some kind of love triangles and blindsides and heartaches between the cast members, so there's bound to be beef and maybe even a fist fight or two. After all, they're all living together on this tiny island and constantly around each other, so of course people go crazy.

But you also get to know your favorite cast members on a deeper level

It's hard to get to know everyone on the original shows because there's so many contestants, which is why not as many people get a lot of screen time. But in paradise, you really get to see and know more about those cast members who didn't get much screen time on their season, or you start to like someone you initially hated.

And you get to see them have another chance at finding "the one"

It's hard watching amazing people go on The Bachelor and Bachelorette who put their hearts out there for the world to see, only to have their hearts broken. But I love how Bachelor in Paradise offers them another chance to find love, because sometimes in the end, like Carly and Evan or Jade and Tanner, everything works out for them in Paradise.

Plus you get to see Wells as the bartender

It sucks that he's only limited to making the drinks for the cast members, but he does add humor and sarcasm to the show, and it's cute that he always offers relationship advice to anyone that needs it. Plus, he still is very gorgeous to look at.