The 10 Biggest OMG Moments From 'Bachelor In Paradise' So Far

This season of Bachelor in Paradise started out as the craziest before it even aired. As many viewers know, it suffered from a two-week shutdown for misconduct. Although that may seem like it would have to be the craziest thing in the whole season it wasn't. Monday Nights episode showed just how.

1. Dean is caught in this weird love-triangle.

Personally, I like Dean. However, his recent acts on Bachelor In Paradise have not made him a very favorable guy. He needs to just decide Kristina or D-Lo!

2. Raven's love-triangle.

Dean wasn't the only one who was already caught in a love triangle this season. Raven was as well. Her story is kind of interesting. Both her and Sarah met up with Adam during the two-week hiatus.

3. Amanda's constant dodges of Robby's kisses.

Robby was trying to be so sweet to Amanda. He gave her space and planned romantic things. But, it still took three tries to finally get that kiss.

4. Matt all of the sudden wanting to leave Paradise.

It was a shocker to everyone that Matt suddenly wanted to leave Paradise. But, it happened. I guess he was just worried about being strangled.

5. Tickle monster came, went on a date, and basically got rejected.

Everyone on Rachel's season loved Tickle Monster. So we were all excited to see him in paradise. But, one thing we were not happy with was the fact that he chose Christen to go on the date then when they got back she was kissing Jack Stone.

6. Jack Stone swooping up Christen right as she got back.

Sorry, Jack but that was a low move. I mean she was trying to tell her friends what happened on the date and you had to interrupt... Then to think she kissed Jack and Tickle.

7. Ben Z. being the friend to everyone.

It is sad, but I really don't know why Ben Z. is still there. I mean he gave his rose to D-Lo, but do we really know why. She is clearly into Dean.

8. Wells' constant puppet acts.

Wells is literally one of the best things in paradise. You can clearly see that whenever you watch all of his interviews. He always has his puppets.

9. Christen's scalloped fingers.

I cannot be the only one who missed this joke. But, seriously whats up with her and those scallops.

10. Wells and Danielle's kiss.

Wells had one rule in paradise. He couldn't pick up on the ladies. So what does he do kisses, Danielle, before she left.

Luckily, "Paradise" isn't over yet. We are only a few episodes in and look at all of the drama already.